Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Shoppe

Go down

Sakura Shoppe Empty Sakura Shoppe

Post by Arai Senju Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:59 pm

-Jingle Jingle-

The bells hanging off the top of the glass door rang upon his opening of the door. The fresh, sweet smell of flowers floated softly on the air. He took a step into the maintained store and he looked around. This here, was a Shoppe that had been known around the world for all of their fresh flowers. People from all of the world and the Great Countries ordered fresh cuts from them from occasions like Weddings, Birthday Parties, Graduations, and just for Romantic Scenarios. The Shoppe had now been open for 6 Generations, giving them enough time to be recognized and build up their name. The family that owned this shoppe grew each and every one of these flowers in their own Family garden located on their Clan Grounds. The Clan, native to Iwagakure, also specialized in poisons and herbal medicine...

He looked around the shoppe, looking through the Violets, Sakura, Roses, almost any type of flower that a person could imagine. They also had many herbs and other domesticated plants that one may want to keep around their house or use for medicinal purposes. Arai walked pass bundles of aconite and poison ivy in pots that sat on shelves all around. A young male working in the shoppe walked up to Arai, quickly recognizing that he was the Tsuchikage, but not really letting it affect the way he conducted business.

"Hello Lord, is there anything I can help you with today? We have a bunch of new bundles of Aconite today! Freshly picked by my father and my two sisters."

The boy was fifteen years of age and stood about 5 feet 7 inches. He was not too much shorter than Arai, who stood at an even 6 feet. He had a forest green shade of hair that extended about midway down his back and was held back by an Iwagakure ninja headband signaling that this young man had indeed been a ninja of this Village; a chuunin to be exact. The hair color was also a trait that was held by the clan, their beautiful and uncommon green hair. His eyes complimented the shade of hair, a dirt colored brown. He wore a tan apron and underneath were clothes that he probably wore for a typical day of working in his Family's Garden. The clothes were dark, almost black, and they were long sleeved. He had an innocent smile that gave a great aura about him. Arai was looking around the store when the young man approached him. He turned and faced the young Iwagakure ninja and smiled lightly.

"Ahh Well I wish I even know why I came in here. The flowers in the window were enthralling haha. So, I see you have some Aconite...I could use some of that, but because I didn't really plan on coming here, I left my money at home. Haha, I'm sorry about that. I will be sure to come back though."

Arai looked slightly embarrassed, scratching his head as he realized he didn't bring his wallet with him. The young shoppe tendant chuckled and nodded his head and Arai took one last look around the shoppe and turned towards the door. He waved back to the young man and said one last statement.

"Tell your older sister, Lian, that I said 'Hello'. I'll be back later, so make sure you save me some of that Aconite there Haha."

He opened the clear glass door and the bells above the door jingled again and the Tsuchikage was gone from the shoppe.

-Jingle Jingle-
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 36
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton Creation [Leader]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum