Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.T.Wolf

2 posters

Go down

M.T.Wolf Empty M.T.Wolf

Post by M.T.Wolf Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Character Name: M.T.Wolf. Just call me M for short.

Desired Bloodline: My character's storyline has the power to control blood to an extint and I was wondering if that could be my bloodline. By blood control, it is a form of genjutsu. I would be able to activate this tech by touching the person's body or clothing after an activation of the eyes.

Desired Starting Element:I wish to start out with the element of lightning.

Desired Village: Leaf

Desired Rank: Genin

Appearance:
emo guy. by ~Megan-Onman on deviantART

Character Personality: He has a sense of justice and knows when he's lost. He has a pervy sence of humer. He wants power so that people will recognize him. Training is his answer to get this power that he wishes for. When it comes to hopes and dreams, he gets down to business and gets serious. It is hard to get him depressed but when he is, he can seem like hatred has taken hold of his body. He specializes in the art of swordsmenship. He has always loved swords but mainly katanas.

Background Info: He has parents but they never take an interest in his life. Every time he tells them that he has grown stronger, they smile and pat him on the head. His goal is prove it to them. When he graduated from the accademy, they weren't even there to congradulate him on his accomplishment. When he is mad at them, he leaves and trains in the forest. He doesn't have any friends and always kept to himself.
M.T.Wolf
M.T.Wolf
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 9
Village : Konoha

Back to top Go down

M.T.Wolf Empty Re: M.T.Wolf

Post by Seraph Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 pm

The bloodline is Denied no blood manip of any kind. everything else is approved
Seraph
Seraph