Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound

2 posters

Go down

Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound Empty Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:38 am

Kuroyuki would slowly enter the plains being sure to kneel down low while he walked trying to avoid any unneeded contact. As he walked he would sigh annoyingly mumbling something before starting to think God this is gonna be a real pain in the ass if somebody catches me. Theres not even any bodies of water around and i still have yet to master a jutsu that actually made some water for me...god im an idoit... Kuroyuki would let out another light sigh his ears started to twitch at some rustling

His left eyebrow would raise some as he turned his head towards the sound slowly trying to find what made the noise. He would put his left hand down to his shuriken holster getting ready to grab one in case somebody decided to mess with him. He may not hvae any ninjutsu or genjutsu in his skill book but he was still a kaguya damnit, He could take down almost anybody he wanted, atleast anybody that was a stupid rogue ninja. Jutsu or not he was going to win, but he thought better to just get the hell out of the area. Thus he reached his hand away from his shuriken holster and jumped up running out of the area as quickly as he could moving on to the forest of konohagakure

Exit===>------------------------------------------Forest Of Konoha
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound Empty Re: Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 pm

Kuroyuki would slide into the area staying low for a bit while he just thought to himself Alright...When I say go...just make a run for it...and speed through! Hopefully nobody will chase me back into kumogakure... He would quickly jump up starting to run as fast as he could through the plains yelling a single word as he jumped up GO!

After about 10 minutes of running he would be crossing the border heading into the land of clouds, finally home...finally able to rest. After he got to feeling better he would have to start buckling down and training himself the best he could...and if he could...master a new element

Exit===>-----------------------------Mountain
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound Empty Re: Slinking Through The Plains Of Sound

Post by Hoshiko Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Yukaito Slowly made his way into the plains with a blue look around him. Was he ok? mentally and Physically? He didn't care, thats why he was here. He didn't care about himself. He just wanted the pain to end. He had had enough of this horrible pain.

"I'm sorry, But this is the only way"

When he was in the middle of no where, Hopefully unseen by others, He took out a Kunai, Held it to his temple. And struck the blade through the brain. Killing him instantly.

(TAKE THAT ARAI! xD)

Hoshiko
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum