Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcia's Character

3 posters

Go down

Arcia's Character Empty Arcia's Character

Post by Arcia Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Character Name: Arcia (last name unavailable)

Desired Bloodline: Nature Manipulation (Japanese meaning later)

Desired Starting Element:Earth

Desired Village:Any that would take her

Desired Rank: Chuunin or jounin?

Appearance: Normal Form-
Arcia's Character 15142

Nature Release Form- Arcia's Character Commission___Green_Dragon_by_ryo0ok

Character Personality:
Arcia is a perverted girl. though she is energectic she resembles the appearance of a 17 year old. as a child she loved animals and anything living in natures beauty. she is a bi sexual girl but tries to hide that fact so that she doesn't get made fun of.

Background Info:
Arcia was abandoned into a forest at age 3. at age 4 she was found still alive and was taken in by a family of the bloodline to control water. but unfortunately they were peace keepers. from there the rest of her years she has been a peace keeper but she found out her new power at age 15 and from there she was destined for great things or so said the family.

Rp sample:
Aisu walks into the village her blue hair shimmers with the sun and her akatsuki clothing blows in the direction the wind. SHe walks up to the village gates and jumps over it with ease. she then sighs knowing that the area was filled with water she touches the ground and from the cracks a water lick creature breaks through and is twirls like a snake. Aisu pointed to a random building and the creature of water attacked the buildings. Aisu closed her eyes as she held one handsign ans opens her eyes as a moon symbol appears in her left eye. soon a tsunami was sent at the kage office completly overflowing the area in water. Aisu jumped ontop of the water and ran twards the point of the kage office touching the water a demon mark on her neck activates and poison haze is sent into the water killing anything that breathes the poison other than she. from here she sits down as the kage office is being destroy by the snake creature then the poison and water resides she jumps to the ground and begins to walk away "pitty these ninja were never worthy to live, even if run by the akatsuki well whats done is done"

Yuki sees what it happening and quickly preforms handsigns " ice dome jutsu " shouts yuki , and aisu sees a huge dome sprout out of the ground and protect yuki and all of the poeple around her. " that was close

Aisu sighs and whispers "repent" the ice breaks and the buildings and the kage office shatters. she then looks at yuki "go away or die...i have no care for you i only had pressing matters with this village. Its to low to live now scram or die by my hands" she looks away and starts to walk out as a sword appears in her hands " make no mistake i will kill you"

Yuki stares at her " Who are you " Yuki says

she looks at the girl smirking \\"i have many names and this village only knows me by Aisu\\" she looks away griping the sword tighter. \\"well girl are you ready to die or will you run away like your other people. any other way i have no care for the likes of you so pick quickly or die by my blade\\" she looks back at the girl

Yuki is frozen is fear and shock, she can't think she, can't move \\"....\\"

\\"you ninja sicken me...your village sickened me now look where they stand..will you fall with them!\\" she looks at the girl then a mark appears on her neck it was the poison mark but this time the sword in her hand had a dark essance \\" the clock is ticking girl! pick now or die!\\"

(im aisu)

Arcia

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Arcia's Character Empty Re: Arcia's Character

Post by Seraph Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:47 pm

I need to know if this is completely your rp sample..
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Batoko Muragi Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 pm

>_> <_< >_> <_< i know i shouldnt be posting here...but considering her village status says "Any that will take her" id like to say one thing......

This is for Arcia....from the Otogakure Kage

Spoiler:
Batoko Muragi
Batoko Muragi
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 10
Village : Sound

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcia Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 pm

aisu part is but i put yuki on there because it wouldn't make sence as i posted just my parts

Arcia

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down