Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited)

2 posters

Go down

Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited) Empty Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited)

Post by Oni Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:17 pm

The training field was a clear open space surrounded by towering trees well over 50 feet high all blossoming as it was in the middle of spring. The suns rays where beating down across the training field. A masked figure staggered on to the training field wearing a dark black cloak which wasnt done up. The figure was also wearing a shirt with the uchiha crest on it, which made it seem as the masked figure was an Uchiha. The masked figure had creamy coloured shorts on. He tookof his cloak and threw iton the floor which revealed he had two pouches on either side of him and one on his right buttox. He then tooko his mask and placed it on his cloak. which revealed he has white hair and a scar across hi right eye (like kakashi onlykakashis is his left eye).

The young uchiha began to start doing handsigns because he wanted to learn 'shadow clone jutsu' he thought to himself i can do this i know i can i have to if i ever want to reach chuunin rank once he had finished his handsigns he saw 5 clones on the floor next to him in dodgey positions and they wouldnt move which meant he had failed so he had to try again. Come on Oni you can do this he called to himself for motivation he then didmore handsigns and the same result happened he knew that he had to focus more chakra so that he might have a slimchanche of completing this challenge he knew it was going to be difficult.

The very young uchiha knew he had set himselfa near impossible task as he had just become a genin, but he then remembered his fathers words to him before he left ' I believe in you som' this made oni try even hader as this time he was able to create standing clones but again they couldn't move. At this point Oni was so depressed that he was thinking of quiting but he remembered that if he could create five perfect clones at genin that would make him a strong contender to be takikage. He said to himself I'm going to be takikage one day and i wont stop perservering until it happens no matter how old i become..

Withhs knew found motivation he focused as much chakra as he needed todo shadow clone jutsu. He did the handsigns and 5 standing clones appeared 4 of them where useless one could move and do everything, even though he acccomplished one he wasnt happy he knew he had to do five or even more maybe seven to become hokage so he began to focus his chakra and did more handsigns and this time7 appeared but they all where useless as all they coulddo was stand and move there arms very slowly. He was more happy than he was as he made an improvement as they could all move but he knew this wouldnt help him at all.

The young uchiha was now begining to become annoyed which made his focus go away so that everytime he tried to do the utsu nothing happened, although some might think that is an advantage as he can gain more chakra back in the time he is failing to concentrate. He regained his composure and became calm after about twenty minutes of failed attempts. With the time he made many failed attempts he gained back some chakra and it would seem that he had just enough chakra for two more tries and after that he would have failed. He began to started to panic as he knew if he could do this then he probably would become the takikage and with that he began to start to cencentrate.

The uchiha knew that he had no more time to waste so he turned to his right and reached down to the pouch on his buttox pulled out a scoll with shadow clone jutsu on it. Oni read the scroll thoroughly so that he could get every detail in his brain once he had come to the end he saw the chakra requirements and realised that ifhe was going to suceed at this challenge he had one chanceleft not two as he first thought this made Oni think about if he was cut out to be a kage with the little chakra he had left but he didnt lose hope as he stillhad his dads words with him.

Oni focused every last drop of chakra he had left into this last try, he did the handsigns and sevenperfectly formed clones had appeared but remained as solid as rock. Oni became discouraged as he had failed. Oni fell back with exaustion from all the chakra he used, as he fell back all seven clones moved as a normal person would and caught Oni before he hit the floor the then took him home to rest where the poofed away. Oni became very happy as he began to fall asleep in bed, he knew that all he would dream about was him in the chuunin exams with his clones fighting.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 18
Village : takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited) Empty Re: Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited)

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 am

After resting from his earlier training the Uchiha returned to the training ground and found it was exactly the same. He was feeling happy abut what he was about to do because learning great fireball technique would destroy the beautiful nature that surrounded him, he hated it so much. The uchiha pulled out a scroll from his left pouch and began to read it, he was thinking with this jutsu it would help become stronger, he bagan to think more I can do this i know i can it wont be to hard i hope. He then started to focus chakra into his mouth.

After thoroughly reading the scroll he did the needed handsigns as as it said focused chakra into his mouth, he blew out a fireball the size of his fist. Damn it you can do better Oni I know you can he began to motivate himself he began to focus his chakra into his mouth again to prepare for the jutsu he was about to try again. He did handsigns and blew out a fireball the size of a watermelon. Oni was still depressed as he couldnt do the jutsu, but te young uchiha wasn'tgoing to gice up easily because he wanted to become strong.

He began to think he might be doing something wrong so he stopped focusing chakra into his mouthto see what result this would give, He did the handsigns and nothing came out of his mouth except air. He thought to himself well thats clearly not a way to preform great fire technique so that must mean that i need to focus more chakra into his mouth and maybe then something might happen. The uchiha started to think he wasn't strong enough and didn't deserve to be called an uchiha, he began to start losing hope.

The uchiha knew he had to learn this because it was also a sign of him becoming strong in the eyes of other clan members. He focused chakra into his mouth and started topreform the needed handsigns and once they where finished he blew out a fireball the size of a small meteor, it also destroyed some trees which made him even happier. Oni sat down so that he could rest from the training he just did, he took out a drink and started to drink it so that he could replenish his energy whilst he was sitting down regaining his chakra.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited) Empty Re: Oni Uchihas Training grounds (me alone unless invited)

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 pm

Iva walks into the training field slowly. Looking around at everything, I notice the boy. I walk up to him, taking careful steps, watching the ground slightly. "Hello." she says nicely. Holding her hands behind her back, crossing her wrists.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 16
Village : Amegakure

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:20 pm

The Uchiha looks up at the girl and has a flash back of a picture he was shown as a young child. Oni stood up and touched her gently on the face and thinks SHES REAL! NOT A GENJUTSU he then put his hand to his side again and said Sis is that you? Is your name Ivalice Uchiha? Oni jumped back not knowing the reason why this person is here. He noticed she was wearing a neclace like the one she had in the picture, the neclace was the uchiha symbol the same one he had on his shirt. Oni was amazed at this person because she looked exactly like the picture he was shown only taller and older.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 pm

She blinked, confused slightly. "Yes, that is me. And who are you." She backed up slightly at his touch, not liking how assumptuious he was. She had never been shown any documentation of a sibling, so she knew not of what he was saying. She narrowed her eyes slightly, as his eyes traveled over her body. She crossd her arms. After waiting a little while he seemed to be lost in thought, she cleared her throat.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:31 pm

WHOA your Ivalice, ok then im your lost brother and you my lost sister we were both abandoned at birth by our parents dony worry i was shown a picture by a village elder when i managed to find my way back to the village. Please dont worry im not a stalker, now why are you here? The young Uchiha moved his right hand over a pouch to get ready incase of an attack. He then began to move further away as he was unsure of what she was capable of, he scanned her movements carefully, to see if he could find any weak spots if she tried to attack.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:33 pm

She laughed softly, watching him. This was the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard. Her parents raised her in Amegakure and she was sure of that. Whoever this boy was, he was obviously crazy or mistaken. She pulls out a kunai, "Im here to fight, as for the reasons why, those are my own."
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Hmmm it looks like they only abandonned me then. Oni pilled out a picture from his pocket and showed them to Ivalice. Are these your parents?? i will fight you i just want to know Oni then put it in Ivalices hand and jumped back preparing for an attack from her. Oni was confused as this girl was exactly the same as the picture he was shown she was even wearing the same clothes only they were bigger, he began to start thinking this must be the girl there is no difference whatsoever and if shes not then the elder must have got me mixed up with another child.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

She looks at the picture, suddenly confused, "Where did you get this picture from?" It was her as a child, wearing her signature gown. She narrowed her eyes completely, putting the picture away, her silver eyes glowing. She pulled out a second kunai, getting into her stance, "Where did you get that from...?"
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 pm

My parents gave that to me when i was young now do you believe me sis? Or do you still deny that your my sister if you do then fine but i know your my sister and i will somehow prove it to you, if you lokk there is a boy next to you that boy is me! Now you shouldn't doubt it but anyway lets continue our fight. You start Oni just stood there waiting for he to do something, he remained perfectly still in the mean time looking into her eyes. He placed his hands in his pockets and then repeated You make first move just in case she didnt hear because she was staring at the picture.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 pm

She gritted her teeth, "Don't talk to me like im a child." she ran at him, kunais out in front of her. She was concentrating on him. She knew exactly how to fight better then most. It was all in thought. If you just continue to think, and develop a strategy by watching your opponent. It was easy, if you continue to think on this situation.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Oni sighed as he just waited there for her to strike. You can do better than just run can't you? Oni did some handsigns as a firball shot out of his mouth, he was aiming at her feet.He sighed again as he closed his eyes waiting for her to do something. he then put his right hand over his pouch and pulled out two kunai as he began to run at her with his full speed he put one kunai in each hand and went to slash at her with he ris hand at her face.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:17 pm

She easily saw that coming, ~Boys...Always wanna show who's better..~ she thought. She easily ducked the fireball, running up closer to him, she did a leg sweep at him. She kept her kunais rasied and in a trench knife style. She waited for him to retaliate.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Oni fell to the ground wondering how he could be read so easily and attacked. While he was on the floor he did handsigns for a shadow clone which was behind Ivalice waiting to attack depending what she did and if she didn't he would have to think of another tactic because she might of noticed if she doesn't attack. He began to smirk at the hands of the opponent. I see your a skilled shinobi well done but can you keep it up, how long will you last ??.

(you dont know the clone is there)
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:29 pm

She kicked him in the gut, hard. Then she held him down on the ground, keeping her foot to his chest. After seeing him, she sighed, "Pitiful, I thought my "Brother" would be better then this." She reared down, pushing her kunai into his neck, cutting him.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Hahaha you think youve got me that easily Oni squirmed in pain and closed his eyes when he opened them he revealed the sharingan, with the extra power given to him he was able to kick her so that he could get up he then stood in front of her while the clone was holding her so that she couldn't move and i was holding a kunai up to her neck. What was that im weak haha one leson learned her sis never underestimate your opponent. I then began to cut her.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 pm

She grits her teeth, closing her eyes. While her blood slowly starts to drain onto the kunai, she reopened her eyes with sharingan, kicking the shadow clone in the groin, headbutting you hard.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm

ARGH! we should end this sis otherwise we will both die from our injuries Oni jumped back and did handsigns preparing for if she wishes to continue the fight, he began to focus chakra into his mouth. He then grabbed his cloak and ripped a sleeve of so that he could bandage his injuries.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 pm

She watched him. Her tomoe 1 spinning into the ring, she quickly made handsigns. Holding her hand to her mouth, she mimicked him, firing a fireball jutsu at him. Her hair fluttered behind her. They were around 10meters away from each other.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:47 pm

While she was firing her great fireball jutsu he jumped out the way and shot his at her , there was no way she could dodge as she was already firing hers at an open space where he just stood Fool you should of just stopped, now one more time stop or you will die i wont die as quick because im bandaged up so do you wish to stop? the jutsu was burning her legs as he did not aim it higher up incase she died, he knew he would of killed her earlier if he needed to.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:49 pm

(no autohitting oni)

She had already mad handsigns before hand while firing the fireball. She used substitution jutsu as the fireball reached and hit her. She appeared behind him, no hostility. She had sighed, satisfied with her new found power. "What do you want from me?"
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:00 pm

nothing i want nothing from you i just want you to stop fighting before you die now leave go to a hospital go anywhere as long as you dont die i will keep in contact with you sis, i wont fight any longer i have what i wanted and someday when where strong enough we will fight again. Now go get help for your injury like i will do the same
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivalice Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm

She scoffs. Rolling her eyes, she walks away. She barely got scratched, no big deal to her. The blood was irritating though. She left the field, keeping the picture he gave her. Wondering what to do next, she shook her head, going back to Amekagure.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oni Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

After the fight with his sister he realised he was rather weak so he decided he was going to become stronger, but to do so he had to go to a special training ground outside the village where he could become better, faster, stronger, have more chakra and stamina. He put on some of his heavy ankle weghts and began to run to the special training ground which was located outside of Takigaure, the hidden waterfall village. By running to the training ground with the weights as fast as he could he would become faster and gain chakra and stamina so that he could last in a long fight, he also knew that just running outside the village would do much so h had to devise a training schedule one day speed, stamina and chakra training the next strength, stamina and chakra training.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum