Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new student: Kira's Disciple

2 posters

Go down

The new student: Kira's Disciple Empty The new student: Kira's Disciple

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:40 pm

A fog so light thickened incredibly whence the Mizukage entered the area; though he was a magma manipulator, his water jutsus were advanced at an exponential rate. Retiring to a mossy rock, Kira sat down in a meditative stance in order to release his chakra at a steady rate. He usually kept his chakra concealed so that if he were training, no harm would come to him or his pupil. This time though... No one was here, meaning he could let go of all restraint.

Thick and full, the fog destroyed any attempt of vision. Chilly winds whistled as they crawled down the spine of the Mizukage. To no discharge, the Mizukage did not so much as flinch; the chill rather comforted him than hurt him. Doors of speech inhaled deeply, only to relieve with an exhale so slowly accepted. Lazy eyes flickered and demonic chakra rumbled throughout, identifying the perimeter. Insignificant creatures lurked within the foggy mist with no more sense than to kill, eat, survive, and sleep. Bloody waters in the distance, not yet seen with fortified fog, but there all the same. Low tides swishing and swashing echoed, bouncing around within the Mizukage's ear drums. Sketchy tranquility at its best, so beautiful and soothing, but no odrinary man would trust himself visionless in this arena of mist for more than a few seconds.

Deep gazing engaged the unseeable view. Nothing was there, the naked eye was so blind; so much had occured within this short arrival that the eyes haven't detected. Reporting what was there, but not necessarily portrayable. Breezing and swaying, the air changed up. Kira would wait patiently, something had come, if not to be revealed, be it ignored.
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 28
Village : Kirigakure (Mizukage)
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou

Back to top Go down

The new student: Kira's Disciple Empty Re: The new student: Kira's Disciple

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Eian Continues to Travel around the nations of the Ninja world looking for his Bloodline brothers, if there was any. Eian had not eaten for at least 5 days and he had bearly any energy to move much less defend himself if he were to be attack. Not to mention his head felt like it was on fire at the moment skratch that his whole body felt that way because of the curesd chakra exploding inside him without his abillity to control it at all.

Eian walks and stumbles into a vail of mist He doesn't care or notice that his vision is absolutely zero because he can bearly see straight anyway. Eian does notice the sudden change in the temperature and he starts to feel his body cooling down as the Almost Freezing cold Mist fills his burning lungs. Eian breaths out letting out hot steam as his fever is above the point that a nomal human or someone out of his bloodline would already be dead, but Eian was not far from that. He needed someone to sap all this extra chakra out of him and return his chakra lvl's to normal but who could do that?

Eian wonderd this as he walks around blindly cracking the leaves and twigs as he walks threw the forest in his black robes and his hood over his head and the white shash lightly moving with his movement as his stance is awful and he slouches over in pain. Eian didn't care of what was here just that he had to keep moving or die here because that is all he wanted at the moment.
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Travilar for now
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou - Lava manipulation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Oblivious! Who had walked so far into Kira's village territory without authorization? From the aura of the presence, the individual' chakra was not only out of control, but killing whoever possessed it; burning them alive from the inside. Taking an elegant leap, the Mizukage left his stance atop the mossy boulder. Foul stenches of filth and death rested upon the dank fog, the wandering stranger must be near death if it was this horrific and his appearance wasn't even taken into consideration yet.

Piveted foot and a quickened chakra flow allowed Kira to flicker towards the stranger. 20 feet in front of what seemed to be a man, Kira stopped. No... an after-image of the Mizukage was what remained; Kira had taken one last flicker, for luxury and quick action. Now, the Mizukage stood not one foot from the man with a kunai to his throat.

"Identify yourself, stranger-san. I have no need to kill you and you seem hurt. If you will cooperate, I will provide you hospitality. If you continue you, you will die, if you try to attack me, you'll die. Decide."

Strict speech impaired the wanderer; truly, his state was jeopardised. Rugged and old robes, misplaced hair, bloodshot eyes, and his entire entity was sweating. In this cold, sweating? He must have a fever and still sweating in this environment, probably a bad one. Kira relieved some tension and withdrew his kunai from the neck of the traveller. No harm could he cause in his current state; a friendly stare greeted the stranger. Unsmiling, motly because Kira disliked smiling, but friendly all the same. A tender hand reached towards the boy, wanting to restore lost health.

"There is no need for you to die on this day."
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:22 pm

Eian couldn't make out the words of the man infront of him for he was drained of energy and to sleep to make out anything much less see anything. Eian was scared and didn't know what was going on so he felt threated. Eian looked up slowly only seeing the shadow of the man talking and only heard mumbling. Only one word was heard clear threw the mist and Eian's tired ears; "die".

Eian took this mans words as a threat and when The stranger reached out infront of himself he felt a vast amount of heat under his arm and a read glow on the ground. Taking a slightly closer look Kira could see that the land around Eian has turned into a mote of lava forming a circle around Eian, but how could this be? Kira was the last of his kind that could use this bloodline. Eian's eyes look up at the man and they are the exact same eyes as Kiras. If this boy Had the same Bloodline as Kira, how many more were there after this boy?

Eian slowly raises his hands and the lava follows up froming a wall between the two of them, but Eian's Chakra lvl's were to low to sastain the lava and the wall dropped splashing and burning Kira's shoe and setting Eian's Robe on fire at the feet. The mist quickly cools the lava turning it into slate and putting the fire out on the now burt Robes.

Eian's Vision fades and his stance becomes unstable as his energy is now Zero and his life is just hanging on a thread. True Eian did have tones more chakra but this was trapped chakra that couldn't be released from his body it was actually killing him from the inside out and it needed to be removed or it will kill him befor the night is over. Eian eventually passes out and falls onto Kira with absolutly no movment after that and his body heart is over wealming
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 am

Magma.... It seemed this man, whoever he was, had the power to manipulate such power as Kira, to a much lesser extent of course, but still, the potential fell prey to Kira's watch. Though, such easy manifestation of the element was not because of the advancement of the boy's power, but only from that the bloodline within him was overwhelming the unaccustomed body; as this is a bloodline, it runs in the very blood of its medium and heat so unfathomable consumed the stranger. If hast was kept, the unknown boy would die within 6 hours. Fever, heavy breathing, dehydration, intense sweating. hunger, fatigue, and over-working had plagued this body, but why.... Why would he push himself so far with no destination, no matter, it was not of importance.

Upon the boy's unconsciousness, Kira caught him with unmatched reflexes and layed him on the ground with no distraught. Losing your cool in this situation could break the balance between saving the boy's life and being too late in saving him. Kira whipped out a fine-tipped brush and drew an odd symbol on the boy's wrists, forehead, and left ankle. Clasping hands together, the mizukage concentrated; he would slowly withdraw the massive amounts of excess chakra, that burned his body, and dispose of it. Whence chakra levels had returned normal in the young man, Kira found no way to dispose of it here so he simply welcomed the chakra within his own body. Even the massive overload of chakra it was, the mizukage could handle the riling up of excess chakra to a mugh higher extent.

Now... time to tend to the boy's illness. A damp, cold cloth was placed on the boy's forehead and an incision knife cut open his robes, allowing fresh, cool air to touch his boiling skin. A small IV needle shove into the gentlemen's left arm, passing water from a baggy into his bloodstream to re-hydrate his body. Ground-up flu antibiotics mixed with water and some fever-reducing herbs were compiled together into a small tea cup and forced down the man's throat; bitter it was, but with this, he should be fine within 2 or 3 hours. Kira left the man to rest, occasionally checking vital signs and switching clothes on his forehead.

An unloaded backpack revealed what was supposed to be the mizukage's lunch; 4 rice cakes, some stuffed tortilla, 2 sweet bread sticks for dessert, and a large canister of the finest water money could buy. A sigh left Kira's side as he placed the prepared food beside where the man lay, steaming and hot, the auroma must've been orgasmic. The stranger could have it, seeing as he would most likely be starving when awakened. Taking a more comfortable position, Kira leaned against a sturdy trunk of bamboo and closed his eyelids as close as they could be without them actually being completely closed, allowing him to see, yet still rest accordingly.

(Sorry for the crappy post lol, I wrote it quickly and am very tired.)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 am

When Kira lays Eian down he gets a better look at Eians face that was coverd by a hood before, and the hood has now fallen back from Eian's face. He looked about in his early 20's and he had a large scare on his right eye lid and it moved down his face the ends touching the middle of his cheek and the middle of his forehead. By the looks of the cut, it was done by the bone sword of a Kaguya, a very skilled and great crafting Kaguya. The outline of the scare was like it was cut by the blade of the heavens itself fore the shape of the bone must have been perfect. Eian's hair was a blood read color and it draped on into his robes behind Eian's back.

When Kira cuts open the robe and guessing he also cut open Eian's Ninja outfit underneath it to get the air to Eian's body, he sees that Eian is well inshape when it comes to his muscles but he is Skinny and phisicly starved as his ribs are visible but hi muscles give him some look of body waight but not much. Eian desprately needed the food that was about to be given to him. There were more scares on his body, they looked to be done by the same bone sword desgin or just the same bone sword. these were slightly bigger then the other on his eye one streached all the way across his torso.

A couple of hours later after Kira fixes up Eian, He wakes up slowly and the sweet smell of the food fills his lungs. Slowly, Eian turns his head and looks at the food, jumping to his nees and eats all of it very quickly almost choking a couple of times but washes it all down with the strangely good tasting water, but the taste really didn't matter Eian didn't even figure out what he was eating or cared if it was edible or not, he just scarfed it down. When he was done devouring the food he looks up struggleing to get to his fee and he looks down seeing his robes are torn and his ninja suit is torn as well and he takes the needles out of his arm slowly and removes the rag from his head and lets his red har which is now out of his Robes droop infront of his scared eye and the rest reached down to his waist.

Eian looks around but can't seem to see threw the mist all he knows is that someone helped him and now his fever was down and he could hear the other man's breathing threw the quiet mist. Eian looks in the direction of the Breathing and slowly begins to walk toward it wondering if there is an enemy or friend on the other side of the murky vail covering his path.
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Twitching eyes re-vitalize at the sound of crackling. Mmm.... The gentleman must have awakened, yet, a mist so deep encouraged minor visibility. With only the waivor of a curious hand through the brisk mist-ful air, the fog once so thick lowered itself to almost nothing. Black robes and flowing red hair marked the boy; of course he had already gobbled down what food the Mizukage had left for him.

Slowly bringing his luxurious form to a standing augment, Kira anxiously walked towards the young man he had just saved. Magma... though he was unable to even manifest this element now, he had done it but mere moments ago; most likely because of the massive overflow of chakra. Magma was an extremely hard power to master, unless performed properly, it would tyrant your body unto a painful death. Kira extended his left hand towards the boy's shoulder, placing it upon it, and wore a sincere smile.

"Good morning stranger-san. My name is Kira Ichijouji, Mizukage of the Kirigakure. I'm the one who just saved your life. From what I saw, you have the potential to manifest and manipulate magma... I invented such a technique and if you would like me to train you, return to my village with me. If you decide to, we can begin training this very instance. I knwo this is a bit of haste, but I assure you my teachings will bring you power."

In order to prove his genuine power, the Mizukage demonstrated himself with the manifestation of a magmatic sphere of 4-feet by 4-feet. Its' glow lit up the dense and dark area while eminating an extreme amount of heat; the powerful heat dissipated the remnants of the fog. It was time for the one and only to become the one and his disciple...

(Sorry for this crappy post again, I been really bored lately lol. I had no motivation to post atm but I forced myself too so please ecuse it one last time ^^)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:46 am

Eian wasn't sure weather he should let the man be touching him for he did not know who the hell he was or what he was doing here. Eian took his hand and placed it onto the mans arm as he put it onto Eian's shoulder and squeezed. When the man started to explain himself to Eian his Grip lightend up and left Kira's arm. Eian's Hair covered half his face and his eyes looked at the man without hardly a change from when the fog cleared to when he touched him.

Eian was about to ask the man to prove that he had the same power as he did. When Kira did use the power before Eian got the chance to ask his eyes kinda went into a state of shock and surprise. His facial expretion changed completely. Eian had finaly found his teacher, his goal he set since he unlocked this power, but he couldn't start training just yet.

"It's morning, Already?......... Well good morning then........ My name is Eian........ and I would be happy for you to help me with......... this curse that rips me apart.......... But I will need some more clothes........ u seem to have ruined mine............ not to be rude but.......... I'm sure ur might have some more stylish robes?"

Eian's voice was alittle stronger then before but really he needed some clothes for he was no longer heating up, but he was now freezing cold from the climate of the area. Eian took his hand and moved his hair out of the way of his other eye, the scared one. Kira soon saw that Eian was blind in that eye because his pupal was white along with he rest of his eye.
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Ichijouji Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Kira smiled towards the man and brought him some spar robes.

"Here you go. We may begin training any time you wish. We could starts now if you want."

(Sorry for crappy post, until I get my ass caught up with the sit, I'll be making bad posts. Sorry for my absence)
Kira Ichijouji
Kira Ichijouji
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 am

Illidan smiles at the man and puts the robes on looking around a he does then looks back at the man when he is done "ok ready"

((I have nothing to rp off of so I have to make crppy posts to))
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down