Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doors into Iwagakure

2 posters

Go down

The Doors into Iwagakure Empty The Doors into Iwagakure

Post by Gabriel Kenetsu Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 pm

I walk up to the entrance of my home village. The large stone doors look as if they have been closed for years. The stone is begining to crack and the guard tower has collapsed.
"It has been a few years since I was last in this village."
I look at the doors and begin to brush off some of the dust on them. As I do so two holes appear on one of the doors. I smile and then put my hands into the holes as they fit perfectly. I begin to concentrate my chakra into my hands. As I concentrate more the rock around my hands begin to heat up. The holes that my hands are inserted in begin to fill with magma as the rock around my hands begin to melt a little. The magma then begins to travel through the doors. Designs begin to form from the magma, then a Iwagakure symbol begins to form. Half the symbol on one door and half on the other. The large stone doors begin to push appart as the magma begins to settle. I pull my hands out of the two holes and look at the doors, which have opened just enough for me to get through.
"As they say......there is no place like him."
I walk through the opening and my life in the Iwagakure has begun...The doors close behind me.
Gabriel Kenetsu
Gabriel Kenetsu
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 8
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou {Magma Manipulation}

Back to top Go down

The Doors into Iwagakure Empty Re: The Doors into Iwagakure

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:02 pm

As night goes into its second stage of darkness, Kuro appears at the front gates that lead into and out of Iwagakure, He walked over to the jounin guarding the door and showed them his mission papers to make sure they knew why he was going out, he signed out the village and checked his equipment as he wasn't fully yet prepared for this mission. After checking Kuro seen as he had only 4 kunai and 10 shuriken, much less than he had originally hoped, he shrugged his shoulders and set out for the canyons of the Village hidden in the Rocks "Mother, Father......give me strength.......One day, I will avenge you.", with those words Kuro left the village for the canyons
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Just as the sun rose, Kuro reached the doors of Iwagakure, he sighed as he walked through. He showed the Guards his I.D. and they let him through looking at hims weirdly and wanting to laugh as he was bloody and caring a dog, He walked into the streets of the village, he felt proud he had made his first enemy kill since he joined the village. He stoped and took in a quick refreshening breeze, but it was short lived as the dog kicked at one of his wounds. He smiled then kept walking, cringing pass the pain.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down