Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exams and wars

+2
Kazika Hyouton
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
6 posters

Go down

Exams and wars Empty Exams and wars

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:21 am

Well i am new here so im wondering how do people rank up here. There are no sub-forums for this exams, so it would seam that, what ever rank you get, you stay with it for ever. Its just me, be free to correct me. Same with village taking, some people who are jonin would like to become kage some day, so what about that.
If you could answer my questions, i would be thankful. Very Happy
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Exams and wars Empty Re: Exams and wars

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 am

I also want to know how you would rank up...im almost definitely going to be genin and if i want to be a chuunin how would i go about that???
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Taven Naïlo Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Seraph and I are in the process of determining how we want to run the chuunin examinations
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:51 pm

ok and please let me know when you figure out
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 pm

You should RP quite a while as a Gennin... It would suck seeing people starting as Gennin and at the first day RPing on the site they enter the Chuunins and get Chuunin with no training or RP at all =/
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:01 pm

i will play for awhile as a genin
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsu Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Well I have a idea for chuunin exams... Like in the show the first test is a written test right with questions and everything but nobody here knows the questions or the answers to those questions so maybe there could be like a single rp sample saying what you do during that test, ya think your gonna pass it or something, just generally what do you do with your written exam, do you try to cheta? stuff like that. And then a mod or admin will decide if its good enough, approved gets you to the 2nd round and if not approved you fail and won't go to second round. 2nd Test I have a idea but would like you guys to share your opinions on this. Sorry if it sounds stupid or something... And it should be only available once a year or something or 2 a year or its available every 3 months or something.

Satsu

Male Number of posts : 7
Village : Hidden Leaf Village
Bloodline/Clan : Odona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:07 pm

=\ its simple...Just do a forest of death like thing for konoha, do the bloody mist village for mist village, and so forth like that. Then the second stage would be just fighting who ever survived down to the last two people, those two who made it to the finals would have a good shot at the next but if they dotn show good rp skill thent hey wont get it =\

And as for kage, just pass it down in a will or fight your kage for the spot, if you win 'hooray' you got the spot ._. if not, go train some more then try again

;l i hope that gives some answers and ideas
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum