Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Octavius

3 posters

Go down

Octavius Empty Octavius

Post by Octavius Nara Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Character Name: Octavius Nara

Desired Bloodline: Nara

Desired Starting Element:Water

Desired Village:Sunakagure

Desired Rank: Genin

Appearance: Avatar

Character Personality:Very Laid Back.Doesn't get mad quick.Likes to joke around.Can be serious at times.Likes to go with the flow.

Background Info:Octavius was born into a normal family.His father always taught a few tips about being a shinobi.His mother was a fine cook and was a very kind person.
Octavius Nara
Octavius Nara
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : Sunakagure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Octavius Empty Re: Octavius

Post by Seraph Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Denied -.- you cant get any where on here with that abysmal registry
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavius Nara Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 am

I don't know what abysmal means but i guess i need to lengthen and correct my background info?
Octavius Nara
Octavius Nara
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:02 pm

That's right... Be more thorough on the personality also. Check for grammar errors as well
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavius Nara Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Character Personality:Octavius is a very laid back person.He doesn't seem to like to fight and isn't a hot head.He seems to be a calm,kind person.That becomes serious at times if he really has too.
Background Info:Octavius always wanted to be a ninja since he knew what being a ninja met.He always went to the academy to learn and trained at home.His father was a officer and his mother stayed home and did the chores.Octavius trained and trained until he finally became a genin.He was overjoyed and his parents were very proud.One night while Octavius
was sleeping his parents had a dispute and it ended badly.Octavius's mother was killed and his father was sent to prison.He was sentenced to life and now Octavius had to fend for himself.Now sixteen he hopes to become a great ninja.
Octavius Nara
Octavius Nara
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:10 pm

ugh...better but still can do a lot better. I better not see you posting anything less than a paragraph...Approved
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down