Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land of Snow

3 posters

Go down

Land of Snow Empty Land of Snow

Post by Sinexus Hatake Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:35 pm

All right, I know that the less villages there are to start out with, the better, but I was curious if it were possible to bring in the Land of Snow. I don't recall well from the show, but I thought it was located somewhere within or near the Land of Fire if I'm correct (ironic if so). If not, that's cool, just curious.

Sinexus Hatake
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : Cloud
Bloodline/Clan : Hatake

Back to top Go down

Land of Snow Empty Re: Land of Snow

Post by Taven Naïlo Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:59 pm

I don't see why not, its a good suggestion.

We'll have to await Seraph's opinion on this as well
Taven Naïlo
Taven Naïlo
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 64
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirei Kagami Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Well, seems like the site's current policy is to remain in Canon, but going for Snow kind of makes sense, as the movies and fillers are, to some extent, considered canon. Trucks, Trains and (obviously) Airships appeared in Snow...so since this is 400 years on, has this spread at all?
Kirei Kagami
Kirei Kagami

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum