Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character (Ryu)

2 posters

Go down

My Character (Ryu) Empty My Character (Ryu)

Post by Ryu Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Character Name: Ryu

Desired Bloodline: hyoutan

Desired Starting Element:water

Desired Village: sand

Desired Rank: genin

Appearance: My Character (Ryu) Zexion01

Character Personality:My character is very cocky.He doesn't like people to help.He is short tempered. He hates for people to harm his friends.He loves to fight, but he does not fight shinobi weaker than him.Ryu also hates for people to call him weak.

Background Info: Ryu is a sand shinobi his parents are from the village of the mist.Ryu thinks haku is his ancestor.Ryu's parents lived in the mist village when he was born, but they moved to the sand village when ryu turned 5.Ryu went to the sand villages academy at the age of 8.He did very well in the art of tai.Later, when ryu became a genin his parents ran away from the sand village, but left him there.He is currently living in the sand village and doesn't know if his parents are dead or not.

Rp sample:

Last edited by Ryu on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ryu
Ryu

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

My Character (Ryu) Empty Re: My Character (Ryu)

Post by Seraph Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 pm

...Denied...fix grammar punctuation spelling and the obvious irony of wanting hakus bloodline and asking for fire as your starting element...ffs
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm

(edited)
Ryu
Ryu

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 pm

ugh still denied...
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum