Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will someone fight me

2 posters

Go down

Will someone fight me Empty Will someone fight me

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:54 am

In a small opening, a strange man is standing, and waiting. On him, he has a a gray coat, and a pair of ninja pants. His eyes are cowered by black sunglasses, and on his fore head, there is a mist village head band. on his back, Lucius had a katana, that he just bought, and was about to use. As he waited, the figure slowly rose his right hand, taking the handle of his sword. With a quick move of his hand, the sword was out, right besides him. Lucius calmly continued to wait for a challenger, so he could finally test his powers, and have a little fun.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 49
Village : Bloody mist village (kirikagure)
Bloodline/Clan : Aburame clan leader

Back to top Go down

Will someone fight me Empty Re: Will someone fight me

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 am

The man known as kuroyuki would appear in a lush of water about 15 feet away from lucius, he saw the katana and smirked some. Oi oi, How about my bones versus your sword eh? The mans clothes were designed to look like a thin layer of armor but was truly just cloth. He would stare at the mans sunglasses smirking some seeing a small reflection of himself. When he looked off to the left he could barely see a lake through a small forest and smirked some.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:46 am

Seeing a lush of water appear, Lucius knew that this was his challenger coming, so a smirk appeared on his face. He heard that man talk, so he calmly answered

"This sword is going to be used, only if necessary, i prefer on using my clan jutsus. Hope you are not afraid of bugs, cos here they come, Parasitic Insects Jutsu."

When Lucius said that, he quickly stabbed his katana into the ground, and rose both of his hands. From his coat, a swarm of special bugs started to come out quickly, surrounding Luciuses hands. When they came out, Lucius quickly grabbed his sword with a gentle grip, and returned it back onto his back. Then, he looked at his opponent again, and said

"You may start first."

After that, he rose his hands again, and waited for his opponent to do something.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:43 am

The man would give a gentle smirk instantly dashing off towards the lake he saw. He would then put his right arm straight back the skin above his shoulder starting to buldge soon busting open blood draining down around his arm his muscles splitting letting out half of his arm bone refined into a medium sized blade harder than steel almost.

The bone sword had extremely small ridges like a tooth almost. Although the ridges were too small to see still his chakra in the bone had it vibrating lightly making the blade extremely shard and dangerous. While dashing towards the lake he would jump up spinning around flinging his arm towards the man behind him 5 small bone bullets launching towards him. He would land in a tree ocntinuing to the lake
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:45 am

When he saw 5 bullets coming at him, Lucius didnt moved a muscle, he calmly waited for them to arrive. Suddenly, a swarm of bugs started to fly around Lucius, surrounding him quickly. They formed a dome, which was able to block and destroy any attacks, due to the fact that Luciuses bug are flying very fast in that dome. When those bullets came, they bounced of Luciuses dome, and quickly fell on the ground. After that, those bugs quickly stopped flying around Lucius, and went towards his opponent. When his bugs left towards his opponent, Lucius quickly started to follow them, while starting to do a set of hand sings.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 am

He'd flicker off to the lake as soon as he landed doing handsigns Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu! Four clones of water came up around kuroyuki all immediately charged towards lucius swords made of water appearing in their hands

As the clones went out he held his hand down a rasengan forming in his hand as he rushed up behind the clones staying 3 feet behind them as he charged in with the attack. A slight smirk would reside on his face his hair down in his eyes keeping his opponent from seeing them. His bone katana would be flung up as high as it could go and at an angle when he formed the rasengan
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:29 pm

When the clones started to rush towards Lucius, he suddenly stopped and finished with his hand sings, saying

"Hidden Mist Jutsu."

After saying that, whole area started to get cowered, by a thick mist. Lucius vanished from his opponent sight quickly, but his mist got thicker, and thicker. While hidden, Lucius quickly jumped 10 meters to the left, landing without making a single noise. Luciuses bugs were also hidden by the mist, so they quickly returned to him, entering his coat. When his bugs entered safety, Lucius quickly started to make a plan, so he could beat a opponent with so much powerful jutsus. While he was trying to figure that out, one of Luciuses bugs used his senses, to focus on his opponent. That way he would always knew where his opponent was, ready for any reaction.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 am

He would see the mist rolling in and smirked some dispersing the rasengan and he folded his left hand around his right putting both his thumbs up as a slight smirk covered his face Lets make this funner...EH?!? The mist would begin to thicken from a kirigakure just of kuroyukis own making the entire area so thick with mist and fog that it was like a smoke bomb was just set off and decided to linger around for a bit

He'd look around sending his clones out in different directions of north south east and west hoping to find his opponent. As his clones went searching kuroyuki would grab his blade just as it fell and flickered back to the lake putting the hilt in his mouth starting to do handsigns again a small smirk staying on his faceIf I miss with this next one...he's good...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:15 am

When he heard his opponent speak, Lucius didnt answered, knowing that he could be located by his opponents hearing. When his clones started to move, Luciuses bug alerted him, so he quickly prepared for a reaction. Lucius quickly placed his hand on a near by tree, and released chakra to it, using a simple jutsu called Bug Gathering jutsu. Using it, he aimed to call upon the bugs of this forest, and ask them for their help. Suddenly, a swarm of Wasps came towards his hand, and started to circle around it. He simple looked at them, and they knew what he wanted, for them to do. Wasps quickly went towards the clone, which was coming at Lucius, and each of them prepared to use their stings. Due to the mist, Luciuses wasps were invisible for his opponents clone, so they silently landed on him and used their stings. Since he was hit on many places at the same time, the result would be, Kuroyukis clone turns into water again. After taking one clone out, Luciuses wasps quickly headed towards the other two, aiming to use the same trick.

When his wasps left, Lucius quickly made a set of hand sings, so he could use body flicker. He quickly vanished, appearing on the sore,10 meters to his opponents right. Lucius quickly used his bugs to make a exact location of his opponent, and slowly started to do hand sings. While doing those hand sings, one of his female bugs took flight, and went towards the center of the lake. When she arrived there, she quickly turned, and went towards her masters opponent.

OOC: You cant hear my female bug coming at you from the center of the lake.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 am

He would give a wicked grin changing directions a loud roaring sound being heard as if a waterfall was right next to them. Kuroyuki would swing his hand up to the bone katana in his mouth and jumped up as high as he could aimed for his opponent putting his bone katan behind him like he was going to swing down.

A faint image of something rising from the water to kuroyuki could be seen as the roaring sound began to only get louder and louder. He would then start to holler at his opponent LET'S SEE YOU DEFEAT THIS WITH THOSE FUCKING BUGS! SUITON: OUZU MATOI NO JUTSU! He would forcefully pull his bone katana from behind him almost half the lake being sucked up into a giant whirlpool that connected with his blade. As he threw it over his shoulder all the mist in the area would be sucked into the whirlpool adding more volume to it.

As the whirlpool would be over kuroyukis head now it would be quickly slamming for his opponent, the whirlpool was much to large to dodge without a jutsu to speed him up and only a very high leveled fire jutsu could even be a match for the whirlpool. Hehe...If this hits he'll be dead...DEAD DEAD DEEEAD
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 am

Since his opponent just sent a very powerful jutsu at him, and he was in the air, Lucius decided that its time to attack. He quickly rose both of his hands, sending all of his bags to attack his opponents, while he jumped away from the mist where that vortex was. Since Lucius was 10 meters to his opponents left, he had a head start from that vortex, but he still needed a boost to dodge it. By quickly gathering chakra to his feet, and releasing it afterward, Lucius quickly used body flicker. He vanished, appearing out of the mist, and on the other side of the lake. At the moment, he was behind his opponent, and out of reach of that giant vortex.

When he appeared there, Lucius quickly drew his katana, and waited for his bugs to attack. His bugs quickly went around that giant vortex, being careful, so they dont get caught by it. After passing that vortex, they quickly went towards Luciuses opponent, flying very quickly. Since his Kuroyuki was in the air, he couldnt use flicker, and that made Lucius sure that this attack would work.

But then Lucius remembered something. If his bugs would land on his opponent, they would drain him till he dies, so Lucius quickly shouted

"Give up now, or my bugs will drain all of your chakra, and you would be dead."

His opponent was low on chakra, so Lucius taught that he will rather give up, than die by being eaten by bugs.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am

He would grin some as the vortex crashed into the ground a huge explosion almost of water would slam into kuroyuki trapping him in it shooting him over by lucius. As the water splashed down about 15 meters to the left of lucius kuroyuki would hold the bone katana in his left hand smirking some slightly panting How about this...instead of me giving up how about you put the blade to the test eh? It seemed rather new when I saw it, so how about it?

He would raise his bone katana slightly having it pointed at his opponent a small smirk staying on his face. Hehe...If he does decide to continue with only blades then that will be my chance to get him...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Seeing his opponent alive and unharmed, made a smile appear on Luciuses face, and he calmly said

"Using all those jutsus, in such a short time, that was a mistake. Now your low on chakra, so you want to make me fight you, in close combat. If you noticed, i have more than half of my chakra left, which makes this fight good as over."

Suddenly, Luciuses bugs turned, and quickly went towards his opponent. While they were going straight at him, Lucius quickly rose his hands, going into defense position with a katana between his hands.

(sorry for this short post)
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:35 pm

He'd jump back some putting his bone katana back into his arm popping it back into place and he held up his hand as if to say stop and he simply stood there beginning to speak Actually...I give, I have to go get some things done...Next time i'll get you... Kuroyuki would smirk some and waved the same motion of water coming up around him as when he first entered the area.

As the water formation fell kuroyuki would be gone, completely out of the area leaving his opponent the winner for this round
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucius Hakushi Aburame Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 am

After his opponent spoke, Lucius calmly said

"I was just starting to have fun, its not my fault you go around wasting all of your chakra like that, but what ever."

When he was finished, his opponent was already gone, so he quickly turned, flickering out of the area, knowing that he won his first fight.
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Lucius Hakushi Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum