Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Streets of Iwagakure

2 posters

Go down

Village Streets of Iwagakure Empty Village Streets of Iwagakure

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:43 pm

Arai was walking down the streets of Iwagakure, wearing a royal blue jacket and a white t-shirt underneath. He had on a pair of slacks that were slightly darker than his jacket, but not far off. These obviously weren't clothes that a Kage would be wearing..which was quite odd. There was a breeze blowing about, carrying off to the north, which happened to be to the right of where Arai had been currently facing. The breeze was soothing, carrying the spiced smell of The Famous Ramen Shop and the smell of Freshly picked Sakura from the Flower Shop Arai passed by with his last few steps. He face bore no true expression and his sapphire eyes seemed to be lost in concentration and thought. What exactly was on this young man's mind? His golden hair was blown to the left, and so every few steps, his left hand right hand would raise up, carefully brushing his hair back into place. It was a peaceful day in Konohagakure and was obvious because of the children playing about in the streets as well. While Arai was walking, a young boy bumped into Arai as he caught a ball that he and some of his friends were tossing around. After bumping him, the child immediately returned to playing....that is until Arai walked back up to the child. With a soft and friendly expression, he spoke to the boy.

"Hello there. I'm not sure if you noticed, but you bumped into me. I know it was an accident but it is still only common courtesy to apologize..even for mistakes that aren't fully in our control."

The young man slightly frowned for a second but realized that Arai was correct in his thinking and then a bright smile brushed back across his face as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

"I'm sorry Sir..Won't happen again!"

His voice raised as he ran back to his friends, waving back to the jounin. Arai smiled back lightly and returned to his casual stroll through the village towards the office of the Kage...which happened to be him.

----------------->To the Office o.o
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 36
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton Creation [Leader]

Back to top Go down

Village Streets of Iwagakure Empty Re: Village Streets of Iwagakure

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:18 am

Kuro Walked out of the Tsuchikage's office and looked around, he straightened his clothes and stretched as he had been standing for awhile. Looking around he saw that it was nearly dark so he wouldn't get far on his search for the dog, at least not anytime soon. He soon began walking away from the kage's office and into the streets of Iwagakure, he looked around but also kept his ears open as the moon was out. Listening out for any howling or any signs of a dog, Kuro kept alert, he was constantly sniffing for the scent of a dog, him being raised in the forests he was almost an expert tracker. He walked down one street then down another. He stopped as he looked into a nearby alley after hearing the sound of footsteps and the falling of a few trash cans, he quickly raced to the alley by means of jumping and focusing chaka in his feet to hold onto the walls of the buildings as he quietly approached the area
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 am

Silently he approached the area, proceeding with caution as not to startle whatever it was he was stalking, creeping upon the wall he looked down into the alley. Although there was little light in the alley was a pretty good tracker and didn't need much light to determine what something was, he sniffed the air and listened for distinct sounds that would signify the presence of a dog. He heard some footsteps that sounded like walking paws, and by the he could hear the sound of nails tapping on the rough and hard concrete of the village, he could tell it was a dog. he positioned himself as he heard the footsteps coming his way.

As the sound came closer, Kuro prepared himself by bending his knees and arching his back like a cat, then the animal came within his range and he pounced, he wrestled with the beast as he fell upon it, the yelping meant that it was afraid and startled but also confirmed that it was a dog. As he got the animal under his control he carefully moved it into better light. he saw it as a breed of german shepard but wasn't full blooded, it was a mutt, and by that it being a mutt, Kuro knew that the Village elder would not house such a dog, he let it go. He then realized that he had no clue on what the Elder's dog looked like, on that basis he quickly rushed back to the kage's building.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Kuro departed from the kage's office at a high speed he jumped high onto a building focusing chakra into his feet to get a better run and jump, as he did from many buildings he sniffed the air for the scent of a dog which smelled different than other animals, the night was young so the nocturnal animals were out, from cats to wolves, and that also included dogs. Jumping from building to building Kuro looked everywhere that seemed like it would be a hiding spot or get away spot for a dog, so far he only found cats and a few dogs that weren't the one in the picture that he had recieved from the Tsuchikage, he read the info-paper on the dog and found out that dogs had been spotted in the canyon, he smirked and raced towards the gates of the village, for this would be the first time in four years that he had left the village hidden in the rocks.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 pm

<---------Kage Office

"Hmmm...While Kuro and the other ninja are on their missions, what should I do? I guess I haven't seen Konoha in at least ten years...I'd like to see what's changed in those years.."

He was munbling to himself as he walked doen the streets of the village. He came to a complete stop as he was in front of the Sakura shop. He looked at the beautiful colors and species of plants and flowers sitting in the windowsill and pulled open the door to get a better look at the Village's unique plants.

--------------------------------> Sakura Shop
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:36 am

A wounded Kuro, walked down the streets of Iwagakure, he limped due to the amount of wounds he sustained, he smiled as he looked down at the sleeping dog that had snuggled into his arms. He sighed as he limped towards the Kage's office to turn the dog in, he hoped that by the time he had arrived there the kage would be in. He had passed by a few shops and store, and his stomach growled from hunger, but he kept his mind on the task at hand. Giving the Dog to the Tsuchikage. So onward he walked, to finish the mission.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm

-Jingle Jingle-

The door of the Sakura Shoppe opened and out walked a man, Arai. His golden blonde hair once again shining in the bright rays of the sun. The smell of freshly growing aconite and sakura blossoms were still stuck in his nose and attached to his clothing for a few minutes. He took in a deep breath through his mouth, almost like he was trying to clear the spiced smells of the shoppe from his nasal cavity.

"Ahhhhhhhh, It's such a nice day! I think I should head back to the office for a moment so I can think a little harder about if I should head out for a little R and R..or if I'm needed here more.."

He stretched his arms out as he let out a loud yawn. As he did so, he had begin walking towards the Tsuchigakure Village Head Quarters, where his office was located.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down