Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jack tama

2 posters

Go down

jack tama Empty jack tama

Post by jack tama Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Character Name:jack tama

Desired Bloodline: hyuuga

Desired Starting Element:wind

Desired Village: leaf

Age:7 (dont worry i will be responcable,no 5 year olds beating down 25 year olds xD i'm just in the m mood to develope my char from square one,if ya dont mind.)

Desired Rank: academy student (if not,genin,and if not genin,then i guess i'm prity damn worthless untill my char ages a bit o.o...)

Appearance:avi,when i get one,

Character Personality: jacks personality can be summed up in one word,calm. he is for his age never a bother to anyone,mostly because hes incredibly shy. he spends his time wherever he feels and thinks alot. he is not vary capable at his age of much 'complex' thought. but he is smart for his age. anyone that has gotten to know him however will find that hes vary open to those he trusts. and he tends to scare people with what he thinks about. his dark nature thanks to his past gave him some more,intresting thinking patters,thoughts of homicide often crosses his mind. but he is a perfectionist,it takes him twice as long to do most things,but its done 3 times better,or so his advisers tend to clime. but other then that his persnality is largly still adaptable,and it is widely unknown what will become of him
(that should be ok.)

Background Info: jack was born in the leaf villages 'back end' where its not vary safe. his parents where killed not to far apart from each other. his father being stabbed after attempting a robbery on someone,and his mother committing suicide after their flow of money was cut off,and they had nothing. jack was out taking a walk,he was never vary afraid of anyone because he knew he could avoid them,so long as they where not shinobi. jacks white eyes witch make him a hyuuga has always been a burden to him,always preferring the color ruby for some reason. be he was never able to change it himself. he tends to were glasses that hide his eyes for this reason. and his nose is in a book for the most part,mostly to see the picture and avoid people. but he can still hardly read at all. but other then that he keeps no schedule

Last edited by jack tama on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jack tama
jack tama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 5
Village : leaf
Bloodline/Clan : hyuuga

Back to top Go down

jack tama Empty Re: jack tama

Post by Seraph Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Could you write a bit more on both the personality and background?
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

jack tama Empty Re: jack tama

Post by jack tama Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 pm

now?
jack tama