Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivalice

2 posters

Go down

Ivalice Empty Ivalice

Post by Ivalice Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 pm

Character Name: Ivalice

Desired Bloodline: Uchiha

Desired Starting Element: Lightning (do i have to have fire as well in uchiha?)

Desired Village: Amegakure

Desired Rank: Genin

Appearance: My avi/siggy

Character Personality: Hmm, she is kind, sweet, loving and caring. Is fierce in battle when protecting loved ones, and doesn't like to be made fun of.

Background Info: Aww..i suck at this part..

She was born in Ame, into the uchiha clan. Was a smart girl growing up. Liked to learn and to ask questions. She was always reading history books on Cloud and jutsus. She was enrolled into the academy aqt 12. Passed with flying colors but her parents kept her in for another year to perfect her learning, and passed yet again at the age of 13. Now 14 and a genin, she is a quick learner and is very friendly and respectful.
Ivalice
Ivalice
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 16
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Ivalice Empty Re: Ivalice

Post by Seraph Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:00 am

Approved
Seraph