Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site}

2 posters

Go down

Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site} Empty Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site}

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Character Name: Eian Kanetsu Boudou

Desired Bloodline: Kanetsu Boudou

Desired Starting Element: Earth and Fire I have no need for anyother element

Desired Village: Kage of the Moon Village (SoraKage) {posponed for now}

Desired Rank: I need Jounin to be my blood line.......... or Kage

Appearance: I am a tall stout muscular man with Long Red hair with a scare on the left side of my face and a Tatoo of a Grim reaper squeezing a heart that is bleeding ink on my back

Character Personality: My char is a very calm and vigalent man who pays attention to everything around him and he knows when he is beat and he knows when some punk is being an idiot and attemting to fight him when they know thy will die trying. He is slightly dark kinda of personality he does things for himself and he does things only fro the people he really cares about and that is not many. altho he is calm he also has quite a temper but he has a good way of hiding it

Background Info: Eian grew up in a small town, his family treated him well and they worked hard to keep him healthy and fed. Eian came from a poor family and even he had to work to save his family from starvation, but alas his mom and Dad died from a deases that was caused by unhealthy living conditions. Eian was left orfend and alone when a travilar stumbled across him. The travilar fed him and cleaned him up. The Travilars name was Illidan and he Raised Eian from the age of 7 to the age of 18 then he started to train Eian in the way of the ninja. Eian trained till he serpassed Illidan with the skillz to survive on his own so Illidan let Eian go off on his own leaving Eian to find his own path to self discovery. along his travils EIan incouterd and extremly dangerous rock slide that was falling apon him on his trail. Eian having nothing to do to move he puts up his hand hoping for the worst to be over and take his life when he opens his eyes and sees that there is now a river of lava cutting a path threw the Rock and dodging him completely. This is when Eian new he had some wierd power that he had finaly unlocked after all his life and he travils the earth trying to discover what this painful burning curse he posseses is and how to control it right

Rp sample: this is from my other char on the other site

Illidan walks into the area wearing a Set of Robes that are black and totaly clash with the color of the snow making Illidan a taget a mile away. Almost imidaiatly Memories of Sekkai his belovid Dotou Bride come to his head when he sees all of the snow and the Dotou figure on the other side of hiim. It hurt so much that Illidan almost colapses and just about drops his daughter Tenshi that rest like a beautiful feather on Illidan's shoulders. Illidan's head is coverd by his Black hood that covers all the top half of Illidan's face and his whole head. His hands hold Tenshi's little feet as he has dressed her up in some winter clothing and put snow boots on her feet, because He wants to be a good father to his daughter and hope she will love him when she gets older and not be like some daughters that ignor there fathers when they are older. Illidan Takes Tenshi off his shoulders and places her on the ground behind him zipping up the 4 year olds Jacket and kissing her forhead
"Stay over here Tenshi and be good, ok?"
Illidan's words are gental and kind to his daughter as they will always be to the future Queen of the Kaguya hopfully. Illidan stands up and under the shadow of his hood his eyes glow purple sending shivers of intimidation threwout the area as the eyes's just glance around the area slowly as his hand fall to his side and the fridged air stings Illidan's cheeks and lighly flutters the loose cloth of Illidan's robes as his sleaves are completely coverd by the black sleaves. breaths of fog come from Illidan's mouth from the cold as his eyes coldly fall apon the face of Jugo and they are filled with pain and death from Illidan's scared past. Illidan smiles at Jugo as this was an idiot thinking that he would be the one to finally kill Illidan and end his life but this was just another pathetic attemt of death. Illidan Chuckles knowing his 4 year old daughter had more power in one peice of bone then this guy does in his whole body.
"well well what do we have here? some poor pathetic soul eager to die and join the others lost benethe this blancket of snow?"
Illidans eyes glow as his arms come up and stretch out to the side of him as he smiles, and his voice was more demonic and aggressive unlike it was to his daughter and his smiles was alot less friendly then when it was directed at her

Last edited by Eian on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Travilar for now
Bloodline/Clan : Kanetsu Boudou - Lava manipulation

Back to top Go down

Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site} Empty Re: Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site}

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Denied at jounin
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site} Empty Re: Eian {Illidan E. Kaguya on the other site}

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 pm

why what do I have to do? do u want a better rp sample I can get u one of me in battle if u like
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:33 pm

here u go this is the only one I can find right now but I hope it help I really need jounin and I know I can do it

Illidan chuckles as he knows all about his brother's past, but instead of pitty Illidan just laughs at him. He only had it half as deep as Illidan has it. Illidan's Scars are not physical but they are mentaly. Illdan knows all about all of his clan members and there stratigies and this man was one of his elite's but he was just as useless as the rest of them. Illidan could tell this because Eze doesn't even know how to use the structure of his bones right, there for this would be as easy as any other battle Illidan has fought. But Illidan admired the young Kaguya's Rage against him. Illidan probebly wouldn't have to try if he could get Eze mad, because if his opponent is angry and blinded by rage, it would be pointless to fight them because Eze's chances for success with beating Illidan would be even less then they are now. Illidan Grins wide as his bones have been pumping with Chakra ever since he put down his daughter and now they are as hard as mithral inside his body and ready for the consept of this battle of honor.
"my my arn't you the rude one. I know what this town is, because I know everything about you and that scar on your face. Your father cut you up here and Disowned you, but u couldn't let him walk away u slaughterd him in this very place. Don't play me for a fool Eze, I know u more then you know yourself"
Illidan is quet after this for a moment then his clothes start to rip slowly as bones rise from his shoulders, and exit his Palms, elbows, and his Knees. Illidan just stands there as His bones shine in the light and are razor sharp, unlike his Opponant's who fail to shine like his. Illidan slowly start to walk forward to his opponent with no fear and no gaurd up at all knowing Eze has already made one mistake that Illidan has seen. Illidan's steps are light and quick as his hair continues to wave behind him and his mask just stares at Eze like a statue and the smile is gone from Illidans face and is a serious look of war and hate against the world

Last edited by Eian on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 pm

I already told you denied at jounin youre approved at Chuunin lvl youll have to rank up on your own
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Eian Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:38 pm

ok gotch thanks bro
Eian
Eian
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down