Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shops

4 posters

Go down

Shops Empty Shops

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:24 am

i know we have a necessity shop but when is it going to have shops in it

i know this isn't a suggestion,i just didn't know where else to put it
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Shops Empty Re: Shops

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

There really should be a puppet shop or a custom weapon shop, I like puppets quite much (well, in battle that is) and custom weapons would be good too... Then everyone can get a weapon they like whit a price ofcourse
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsu Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Yea there should be shops, ones that have weapons that already exist in the naruto world and a custom weapon shop, general shop (like food, solder pills etc...) but in like cannon shops there could be bonuses at times like

example: Satsu walked into the weapon shop, he needed shurikens since from his last battle with that god damned Uchiha. He then walked over where the shurickens are and picked 5 and then went to the counter to buy them

Owner: Congratulations, your the 100th costumer, because you are our 100th costumer you'll receive 10 shurikens, 5 solder pills and this blank scroll. Free of charge, please come back soon.

I believe that these can be either good things or bad things, anything you attempted to buy would still have to be paid though. Maybe attempting to rob the place could become allowable but that can become a issue I believe.

Satsu

Male Number of posts : 7
Village : Hidden Leaf Village
Bloodline/Clan : Odona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 pm

Well there are going to be no shops run by the users =\ ser is going to run them with NPC's and such, and besides there ARE going to be shops, ser is just waiting till the demand is at its highest point so that way the cash flow will be more steady and such, and there wont be AS MANY nubs trying to buy shit with fake money

And on the 'robbing note' If you tried, there would be some random uber NPC sannin level dude that would throw your ass out ._.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Satsu Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 pm

Lol, thats why I don't think it would be a good idea to rob the place lolz, but what about the random things that happen like bonuse's, or making the pay cost double lolz.

Satsu

Male Number of posts : 7
Village : Hidden Leaf Village
Bloodline/Clan : Odona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:12 pm

O.o idk...bonuses would more than likely only be at the normal ninja tools shop and it would be small things on certain days like 'buy 1 katana get 1 free!' type of stuff ._. so yea...but im not a mod or anything im just taking a guess at it o.O_O.o(the shrug)
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum