Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bay with a boat

2 posters

Go down

A bay with a boat Empty A bay with a boat

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 pm

I walk up to the bay with Jin behind me as i see a person standing by the bay and he had a object floating in the water covered by a white sheet.It was obviously a boat but still it was cover for some reason.As i walk over toward him I say Hello,How much will it cost to use this boat...I am kazika Hyouton.Then he replies Kazika, eh??? lord mizukage has told me to keep an eye out for you.You can use this boat free of charge..Then i un cover the boat only to see a wooden row boat.as i enter i look up to the man and say Thank you as i wait for jin to enter and when he does i row off
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

A bay with a boat Empty Re: A bay with a boat

Post by Jin Kazama Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Jin followed into the motorboat, sitting at the back, he had a serious face as he scanned the area, being covered with mist at the horizons, he was a bit anxious to get out the village, as he would be doing for a long time.
''so, Kazika is it?''.
he asked his partner.
(sorry for the short post, i have my reasons)
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 56
Village : kirigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:31 pm

I start the boat so it is going fast and we speed away from the dock. Yes,And you are I say as I look at him and then at they water rushing by and all the surrounding also feeling nervous about going on this mission but i dont show it in any way. then i look back at him and wait for a reply as i listen to the motor of the boat.and take one last look at the mist village for it shall be a while before i return here.then i look back at him trying to hide my slight nervousness.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm

''my name is Jin Kazama,''he replied, as he did too look back at the mist village, thinking that it'll be a while before he saw it again. he turned to Kazika with his eyes slightly closed, looking at the gushing water from the side of the boat. he unstrapped a small nap sack from inside his jacket, and rested it beside him on a plank.
''so, i've been told its a recon mission on the sand village,i'm not sure what exactly we are supposed to do, so fill me in on the details...''.
he looked at Kazika worrying on what was the task at hand, as it might be life threatening.
(hand over the document)
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Well to put it short we have to sneak into sand and figure out if they are planning anything but here is the document i say as i pull a folded piece of paper out of my pocket and reach my hand out to you and hand you the paper it reads

Assigned Shinobi: Kazika Hyouton and Jin Kazama.

Mission Rank: C

Mission Description: The leader of the Sand Village's ANBU Ops. came into the village today and acted rather suspiciously. His overall appearance was odd and his aura was distrusting so this is a reconassaince mission in order to attain any information about the Hidden Sand's future intentions. Not too much information is expected, just a general idea of what they intend to do.

Objective: To recover any information about the Sand Village's intentions/future plans.

Reward: 1200RYU for each mission participant.

P.S. Kazika and Jin, I am giving you this mission because I find that you are a capable shinobi, even as genin. Please do your best and if anything goes wrong, return immediately.

After i give it to you I wait for you to read it and while you are i say It isn't that hard in a confident voice trying to hide my still being slightly nervous.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Jin took the document and read it after listening to what Kazika had said. he looked at the instructions carefully, then his eyes opened widely remembering something. he recalled near the village's gate, there was a visitor from sand, though Jin didn't get a good look at him, he recognised his headband. seeing as though he was talking to lord mizukage, he might have been the one.
Jin didn't conclude this ,though he had to tell his partner.
''well, it should be easy, its recon... the strange visitor from sand lord mizukage mentioned, i'm not sure, but i think he's the one who was chatting with earlier this morning. his name, i don't seem to recall. but anyways.
he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket that was rolled up. and handed it to Kazika.
paper ''here's a map, you should pick out a route for us to take.''
he said, because he was away from the real world some time, he didn't know which boundaries were safe to cross.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:31 pm

I Take a look at the map and think about it carefully,then i turn it around and point to the place and show him the route that we should take We will cut along the border of leaf then cross through rain and straight into sand I say making sure to get it right then i hand him back the piece of paper and turn the boat up to a faster pace as we begin to race through the water How are we going to go about this,we gonna sneak in or just act like were visitors and see what we can gather off the streets before we really do some work i ask seeing if he had any ideas
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 am

Jin nodded,''right, that's west of here,'' he said as he looked around, seeing huge land forms in the ocean that surrounded the mist village, this meant that they officially left it. after hearing what Kazika had to say, Jin thought of a plan, folding his arms.
we can't sneak in, its too dangerous being genins... we'll have to blend in when we get there, as shinobis so that we can access the main buildings, only there will we find the info we're looking for.''
he said with a calm face, looking in the direction they were going. he didn't fear for his safety yet, probably because he didn't know of how dangerous the hidden villages could be if opposed.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 am

Yeah,so we're going to blend in,its settled then i say as i look around and see the huge land forms also thought about how long it would take them to reach the leaf village.he stayed silent thinking about how long it is going to take for us to go all the way across leaf and then how dangerous rain villages jungles are.then he looks back up at him and asks Do you have any idea how long it will take to get to leaf??? not having any idea myself
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:54 pm

he looked around as the mist started to clear up infront, the wide ocean stretched on miles, the land ahead was no where to be seen. he looked back at the village, which was now hidden in the mist.
''hmm, how long? i don't know myself, i've never actually left the village. but we might get lucky and find some means of transportation in konoha, so we wouldn't have to walk all the way across it and rain.''
he said, not sure if they'll actually get any.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I notice the mist starting to clear up in front of us and i look ahead and see no land mass ahead of us and then back at the mist covered village trying to get one last look at it before i turn back to you Yeah,hopefully we will find someone,or something to give us a ride i say as i sit back in my seat that is not very comfortable considering it is made from wood and not that well built,then i reach into my pouch and pull out a bag of chips,after i eat one and reach the bag over to you and ask Want some?? trying not to be selfish
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:18 pm

he nodded,''no thanks,''he ate just before he left, so he wasn't very hungry. he sighed and looked down, thinking how long it was going to take.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Okay then i say as i take another bite and then i sigh and look at the ground slouching in my chair then i crack my neck then look back down resting
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm

after a few hours, Jin never spoke a word, he lay there looking into the sky, until land was revealed. he barely glimpsed it on the horizon, but it was there for sure. he stood up briskly, putting his hand over his eyes to block out the intense light of sun that was setting over the lands. he smirked a little, constantly looking at it.
''Kazika! there it is! the land of fire, we're almost there.'' he shouted somewhat, not sure if his partner was resting or not. his long black jacket fluttered in the wind uncontrollably.
''next stop, the hidden leaf village'',.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:09 pm

I suddenly look up i had never fallen asleep but was about to then i say what where then i look where you are looking and see it then i say Finally,yes one step closer to the actual mission in an excited way then i stand up and stretch as we will be there very soon then i quickly turn the boat up a fast as it can go to get there more quickly.and then i almost fall out of the boat form the unexpected speed change but quickly regain balance.and turn around to look at you
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 pm

as Kazika turned up the speed of the boat, he staggered back a bit, but regained control holding out his arms.
''right, just a bit further,''
he said as the land was getting nearer and nearer, but the sun was also setting.
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:28 pm

I said nothing but slightly nodded as he said that then as we arrive the sun is almost down and as i get out of the boat i say Well,we're here.we might as well get moving we should get there as soon as possible i say as i start to walk in the forest of konoha,and for the first time he was in another villages territory

(you post then we move to the leaf forest topic)
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kazama Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Jin hastily jumped out the boat, eager to be on another land for the first time, he quickly tied the boat to a stomp on the land with a piece of rope, thinking that we might need it again. he grabbed his napsack and strapped it on.
''finally, we're here, now let's get a move on, if we hurry, we might get to the village before nightfall.''
they would then quickly hurry through the forest.
EXIT TO KONOHA'S FORESTS>>>>>
Jin Kazama
Jin Kazama
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content