Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My entry to Takigakure

Go down

My entry to Takigakure Empty My entry to Takigakure

Post by Oni Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

The walls of the waterfall village stand proudly behind a huge gushing blue waterfallas the second line of there defence. In the horizona shadow lurks, in the dense fog of early morning as it moves forward so does the shadow draw ever closer until it comes infront of the gates. The guarding shinobi sees the shadow and swiftly draws a kunai from his pouch and yells "WHO GOES THERE WHO DARES ENTER TAKIGAKURE!" there was no reply, he calls out again and yet again no reply. The guard started to fear a confrontation as he knew nothing about this shinobi and knew this could be the end of him so he tries once more. "WHO ARE YOU WHAT IS YOUR NAME" the shinobi guarding the mist starts to shake uncontrolably, after gaining his composure he yells "IF YOU DONT REPLY YOU WILL DIE" the figure has now become close and is seen as a young child raising his hand and faintly yells

Oni...

The guard gazes down at his paper and sees the name oni so he orders the gate to be opened. the guard stopped shaking and says to the young child "next time reply earlier could of had you head"
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 18
Village : takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

My entry to Takigakure Empty Re: My entry to Takigakure

Post by Oni Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 pm

After returning home from his very hard training the young uchiha pulled out some fruit from the fridge along with some milk so that he couldreplenish alot of his energy he slowly walked up the stairs of his house and jumped into bed, so that he could start regaining his chakra.
Oni
Oni
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 18
Village : takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum