Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kage's office

+2
Taven Naïlo
Rush Nara
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Kage's office - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kage's office

Post by Kazika Hyouton Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm

I look up at him and then when he asks for my name and village I say I am kazika from iwagakure kazekage sir i say in the same tone and with the same look as last time making sure to stay calm I look around the room seeing if hakushin was here.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmeh Saito Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:06 am

As he was completely ignored,Timothy left the place unnoticed by all who were there.His attitude was draggy,him wanting something to do,but the Kazekage was obviously too busy to talk to his own Suna Shinobi.

------------->Exit.

Timmeh Saito
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rush Nara Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 pm

"Why were you listening? Gathering information? And you better answer me truthfully. I can keep you here till you die for all i care..." I puts his hands in his pockets and sits on the table looking directly at the captured shinobi. He was sure he was hiding something
Rush Nara
Rush Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:05 pm

Ok i was listening,but not for a reason i just like to eavesdrop.test my ability with it. And Truthfully I didn't hear anything.So i got bored and left.If i would have had a reason dont you think i would have stayed awhile longer,until i heard something.I Didn't have a reason to be around here rather than to see the kages office and try to see if i could hear anyone talking but i could hear hakushin and the kid that just left,no one else. I say in a calm tone of voice with the same look on my face and i just keep looking at hm for his next reply not really caring to much about the threat he made
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rush Nara Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:15 pm

He nods "you will recieve a fine for breaking the protocol. Are we clear?" he stated with a strict tone. He was annoyed with all these rookie shinobis trying to reach something by spying when they clearly suck.
Rush Nara
Rush Nara
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Nara

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazika Hyouton Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 am

Yes,Sir...how much would this fine be i say as i keep again a straight face and now need to be getting home so i can train and what not.Then i calmly wait for a response while i sit in the chair.
Kazika Hyouton
Kazika Hyouton
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 am

((begin following the posting limit or face deletion of posts))
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakushin Senku Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 am

Haku watched his Kage talk to the kid. Haku loved this part fo hte job. He loved to track down people and fight. Yet, this one ended up in being a simple tracking job. he wandered how much he would get paid if he got paid at all. Haku slide his hands into his pockets, and waited for the Kazekage to say something to him. He waited to leave, and begin his training. Yet, he could until given the order.

Haku got tired of waiting for orders and left the building to train.

---------------------------Exit
Hakushin Senku
Hakushin Senku
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 23
Village : Hidden Sand Village
Bloodline/Clan : Senku Clan [Stage 3]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content