Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryoku Uchiha

3 posters

Go down

Ryoku Uchiha Empty Ryoku Uchiha

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Character Name: Ryoku Uchiha

Desired Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Desired Starting Element: Earth, and Fire (because of Uchiha blood)

Desired Village: Iwagakure

Desired Rank: Tsuchikage--Jounin

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Character Personality: Ryoku is a determened young man who loves to find diffrent ways to annoy people. While he acts immature at times, he knows when to be serious about things, and he can sober up quickly in situation like that. Ryoku tries to get along with everybody, and is generally friendly and good-natured, but if you strike his ire, or try to harm what he cares for, he will not hesitate to destroy you.

Background Info: Ryoku's parents were Nike-Nin from Konohagakure when he was born. They were both Uchihas, but had left because they hated the peacefullness of the village. They attempted to raise Ryoku to be ruthless and vicious, but the plan back-fired, and he ended up hateing his parents, and decided to be everything they didn't want him to be. Eventually, Iwa ninja killed them for their bounty, and since Ryoki wasn't a Missing-Nin, they spared him, and took him in, seeing as he was quite strong already. Ryoku quickly rose through the ranks, and eventually became an ANBU. After a few years there, Ryoku was offered the Tsuchikage title after the former Tsuchikage died of heart-stroke. Ryoku accepted, and now rules Iwagakure as well as he can.

Rp sample: Ryoku looked up at the village elder, Tsuru Oriki, and closed his eyes. So, you're asking me, me of all people, to become the newest Tsuchikage? The Elder sighed, exasperated at Ryoku's antics, before replying.

Yes, Ryoku-Dono, we request that you take the seat of power of the Tsuchikage. You are currently the best choise, as you get along with people very well, are diplomatic, and your combat skills are well known, as is your reputation as the 'Iwagakure no Shinku Takai,' the Crimson Death of the Hidden Rock.

Ryoku took on a stone expression as he thought over the pros and cons of this offer, for several minutes, before finally opening his eyes. Very well. I shall accept the position of Tsuchikage, and I will protect and serve this village with all my ability untill the day I die. .........
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha- Sharingan

Back to top Go down

Ryoku Uchiha Empty Re: Ryoku Uchiha

Post by Takimoto-kun Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:18 pm

You have a few grammar errors and also punctuation mistakes. Also, Kage needs a MUCH better RP Sample than that. Furthermore, you can only start with ONE element (being uchiha having only fire then) and then mastering the other two.

Until you have edited all that, denied.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 pm

[quote="Ryoku"]Character Name: Ryoku Uchiha

Desired Starting Element: Fire

Desired Village: Iwagakure

Desired Rank: Tsuchikage--Jounin

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Character Personality: Ryoku is a determened young man who loves to find diffrent ways to annoy people. While he acts immature at times, he knows when to be serious about things, and he can sober up quickly in situation like that. Ryoku tries to get along with everybody, and is generally friendly and good-natured, but if you strike his ire, or try to harm what he cares for, he will not hesitate to destroy you.

Background Info: Ryoku's parents were Nike-Nin from Konohagakure when he was born. They were both Uchihas, but had left because they hated the peacefullness of the village. They attempted to raise Ryoku to be ruthless and vicious, but the plan back-fired, and he ended up hateing his parents, and decided to be everything they didn't want him to be. Eventually, Iwa ninja killed them for their bounty, and since Ryoki wasn't a Missing-Nin, they spared him, and took him in, seeing as he was quite strong already. Ryoku quickly rose through the ranks, and eventually became an ANBU. After a few years there, Ryoku was offered the Tsuchikage title after the former Tsuchikage died of heart-stroke. Ryoku accepted, and now rules Iwagakure as well as he can.

~~~~~This Sample has not actually happened. This is just an I dea on my RP skills, and Kirigakure did not reallt attack Iwagakure, unless it actually happened...~~~~~

Rp sample: Ryoku was furious. Kirigakure had taken it upon themselves to attack Iwagakure, and he would NOT stand for that! Ryoku glared down at the invaiders from on top of the Tsuchikage Tower once more, before body flickering back inside to prepare.

As he pulled on his battle armour, and grabbed his Serpentine Sword, Sekitei, Ryoku contemplated his course of action. The Shinobi under his command were already fighting, of course, but they needed him out there to boost the moral of his people. Besides, every man counts to the end goal- driving off the invaders.

But, there was always the chance that he could die, or worse, Iwa could lose against the invading force of Kiri!

As long as I am alive, I will NOT allow Iwa to die. I will help drive off Kiri- my people are counting on me- and I will then get to the bottom to as why they decided to attack so suddenly, thought Ryoku as he got to the bottom of the tower, and knocked the doors open loudly, drawing attention to himself, and he hoped his intrance and gigantic reputation would stir fear in the hearts of the attackers.

Ryoku looked around at the village-turned-battlefield, and roared, his voice echoing all throught the area. [b]You have made a grave mistake to attack us here today, Kiri-scum, {{{{{{I g2g to bed right now. I'll contenue tomorrow... Sad}}}}}}}
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:46 pm

That was a fail on the quote and shizzly shizz stuff o.o

Errr... Make sure to revise what you write , to check grammar errors and punctuation. Also, I hope that RP Sample grows quite a bit. Don't need to quote, just copy and paste this last post on a new reply.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 am

...Youre not getting a kage spot Im just saying that. Kages require a lot more than what you did.
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 am

Meh, before I fell asleep last night, I decided Kage would be too troublesome anyway, lol, but would my previous RP samples be good enough for Jounin if they were combined?

Also, I accidently clicked quote last time. I was aiming for edit, lol.

Desired Starting Element: Earth, and Fire (because of Uchiha blood)

Desired Village: Kirigakure

Desired Rank: Jounin

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Background Info: Ryoku's parents were Nuke-Nin from Konohagakure when he was born. They were both Uchihas, but had left because they hated the peacefullness of the village. They attempted to raise Ryoku to be ruthless and vicious, but the plan back-fired, and he ended up hating his parents, and decided to be everything they didn't want him to be. Eventually, Kiri-ninja killed them for their bounty, and since Ryoku wasn't a Missing-Nin, they spared him, and took him in, seeing as he was quite strong already. Ryoku quickly rose through the ranks, and eventually became a Jounin.

Rp sample: Ryoku looked up at the village elder, Tsuru Oriki, and closed his eyes. So, you're asking me, me of all people, to become the newest Tsuchikage? The Elder sighed, exasperated at Ryoku's antics, before replying.

Yes, Ryoku-Dono, we request that you take the seat of power of the Tsuchikage. You are currently the best choise, as you get along with people very well, are diplomatic, and your combat skills are well known, as is your reputation as the 'Iwagakure no Shinku Takai,' the Crimson Death of the Hidden Rock.

Ryoku took on a stone expression as he thought over the pros and cons of this offer, for several minutes, before finally opening his eyes. Very well. I shall accept the position of Tsuchikage, and I will protect and serve this village with all my ability untill the day I die. .........
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Again >.<

Jounin also needsa very good RP Sample... If that is what you can do, I'd suggest Gennin, or add a little bit more for Chuunin, then rank up from there =/
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Uchiha Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Ok, I'll be a Gennin... o.O

Here is my new reg.

Desired Starting Element: Fire

Desired Village: Konohagakure

Desired Rank: Gennin

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Character Personality: Ryoku is loud and care-free around people he trust and that know him well, but when he is around people he doesn't know that well, he tends to get quiet. He tries to do his best, and is always trying to proove himself to everyone, since he feels that he just isn't good enough to be successfull, but still tries to succeed. Ryoku can be really defensive at times, but he knows how to take constructive critism well. He knows when to be serious and when it's all right to mess around, but sometimes his common sence doesn't pull through. Ryoku also has an uncanny ability to describe other people's personalities if he's around them long enough, and how he's able to sympathise well with others and understand what they are going through. His favorite food is BBQ Chicken Legs, and his second favorite is Miso Pork Ramen. His likes are training, accurately judging other people's personalities, meeting new people, discovering new things, surprises, food, his friends, and his home. He dislikes traitors, mean and hateful people, bullies, himself being weak, snow, and hail.

Background Info: Ryoku's parents were Nuke-Nin from Konohagakure when he was born. They were both Uchihas, but had left because they hated the peacefulness of the village. They attempted to raise Ryoku to be ruthless and vicious, but the plan back-fired, and he ended up hating his parents, and decided to be everything they didn't want him to be. Eventually, Leaf-ninja killed them for abandoning the village, and since Ryoku wasn't a Missing-Nin, they spared him, and took him in, seeing as it wasn't his fault his parents were bad people. Ryoku was 6 at the time. At the age of 9.5, he joined the academy, and graduated about 4 or 5 months ago as a Gennin. Since he graduated at a diffrent time than other students, he was placed on the reserve list untill a Sensei would be avalible. In the meantime, he would be doing his own training, and completing various D-ranked missions.
Three days ago, he recieved a notice that several Sensei were now avalible for students, so he would have to go to the Academy to take various tests to see what he would specialize in to recieve a sensei. The notice told him to wait untill this day to go there to test....
Ryoku Uchiha
Ryoku Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 pm

approved
Seraph
Seraph
Kage