Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kobe R mesaki

3 posters

Go down

kobe R mesaki Empty kobe R mesaki

Post by kobe R. mesaki Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Character Name: kobe R. mesaki

Desired Bloodline: magma manipulation

Desired Starting Element:lightning

Desired Village: rain

Desired Rank: jounin

Appearance: avatar

Character Personality: kobe is a nice and caring person who loves to get in fights and make trouble. he loves to annoy others while his trouble making so much that he did it even while he was a jounin but then stopped when he realized he was going to annoy some people he shouldnt.he has a very short temper which sometimes ends in someone dieing if he is mad enough.he hates it when things dont go the way he planned.he loves going on missions he likes to walk around the village and talk to and help others out .

Background Info: kobe was born in the cloud village and he lives with his father because his mother died at birth. his father dont care much about him just enough to feed him. he normaly wears dark blue ninja clothes and his cloud village headband.his love of fighting may have given him a short temper but dont be fooled. under all the angryness he is a nice person.

roleplay sample:
kobe flickers in to the battle arena.he was wearing black clthing and a small but long peice of black leather on his left wrist to protect it from the string of his giant longbow on his back.he wears a cloak of a gray color that flashes almost silver in the light of the arena. on his back he had a longbow(as stated before),and a huge greatsword in its sheith.at his side he had two short swords coated to look black by a thick black poison.as he walks forward to take his position his white hair that goes down to his neck sways from the breeze he makes as he walked.he stopped a short distance away from his opponet

\"i am here...\"he says, \"and i am ready...\"

as soon as he say's this he gets in a fighting stance and his body tightens up as if anticipating this battle. in truth he had been anticipating this battle for days and now he was pumped up for it.he looks over his opponet and checks what kind of gear he is wearing and what kind of weaponry. the only thing that looked suspicious were the two small wicked looking blades at the guys side. they were both about 2 feet long and curved like a scimicar in the middle of the blade.what striked them as odd was the black color of the blades that stood out from the pure white of his clothing and weapon pouch.the air smells of a sort of poison kobe hadnt smelled since his first years .

"i must be wary of those blades"he thinks as he waits for the guy to make a move

the guy just stands their stairing at me so he looks around and he looks at the battle feild.it is a big forest thickly coverd by trees and to his north is a bigh lake with a water fall.to his left is a big mountain range that reaches up so high that he cant see the top...yet.he chuckles to himself as he once again looks at his opponet. he slowly releases chakra from his body and the chakra forms into claws on his hands.finaly he gets sick of waiting and flickers infront of the guy and takes a swing to the guys head as the guy pulls his blades out of their sheiths and blocks myy claws on my right hand with an x patern. the force of my blow pushes him back a bit and i chuckle again,getting an insane look in my eyes as i say,"well well what fast reflexes...."

Last edited by kobe R. mesaki on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
kobe R. mesaki
kobe R. mesaki

Male Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

kobe R mesaki Empty Re: kobe R mesaki

Post by Seraph Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

ugh denied...
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by kobe R. mesaki Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:41 pm

why ?????
kobe R. mesaki
kobe R. mesaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 pm

...grammar , punctuation, spelling, rp is abysmal...need I say more?...just fix everything if you want to be accepted

need i say more?
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by kobe R. mesaki Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 pm

edited (alittle o-o)
kobe R. mesaki
kobe R. mesaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:06 pm

Still denied -.-
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by kobe R. mesaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:52 pm

edited again
kobe R. mesaki
kobe R. mesaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm going ahead and deny this... once more...
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by kobe R. mesaki Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

why ???
kobe R. mesaki
kobe R. mesaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:29 pm

Yes...taki...Why?
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Isn't the RP Sample small for Jounin? .____. I thought I posted the reason, but I guess I closed the window before the posting went through sorry

edit: background small?
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content