Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds]

Go down

Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds] Empty Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds]

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Takimoto stands in the center of the Yoshitoki's small training grounds, them being the yard that is surrounded by the clanhouse itself. He pops his neck, then swiftly reaching for his sword and slowly unsheathing it, the blade reflexing the light of the sun on the Yoshitoki's eyes, their green color glittering intensely with admirable will. Taki begins twirling the katana around, from left to right, very slowly, small flicks of his right hand's wrist making the rotation increase speed substantially. As the speed of the rotation increased, the Shinobi slowly stretched his right arm forwards, the katana now spinning in front of him.

"Just like specified on Grandfather's books. I choose a target and look it deep into the eyes, like if I was about to pierce its soul... And the Full Moon shines anew in its mind!"

A small bird flaps its wings in the vacinity, it slowly coming down from the sky. Takimoto chooses his target and stares at it, his green eyes making the bird come into a stop, landing on a branch of the only sakura tree living in the clanhouse. Its eyes quickly turn their attention to the sword's rotation, it becoming something other than a katana, other than an object. From the dust that the bird believes is coming out of the sword as it is twirled with a higher flicker speed of his hands, the dust forming into a bright and shining full moon, it envolving the surroundings in a pit of nothingness. The Yoshitoki's blank expression does not change, although he is glad that this Jutsu is actually working well at the first try.

"To create such an extensive and thorough description of styles and techniques... But it seems incomplete. Was this the great masterpiece grandfather was trying to create, the one thing that would jumpstart the clan to the legendary ranks of Konoha?"

Thinks Takimoto to himself as he grabs the books from the ground, intrigued at the fact that his grandfather would die before finishing his work. Maybe it was fate, the masterpiece was left incomplete for Kankero's legacy to finish it. Either way, the Yoshitoki felt forced to master the styles and techniques that were explained in those books before actually attempting to continue his elder's work.

(I am counting the two lines paragraphs as one merged paragraph, I hope it is alright, if not, I'll add the extra lines)

Last edited by Takimoto-kun on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds] Empty Re: Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds]

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Turning the page of one of his grandfather's books with his right hand's index finger, Takimoto comes to a new Genjutsu, this one being named the "Trap of One Thousand Strings". Reading the instructions carefully, the Yoshitoki sees this technique as a rather easy one. Making two discreet sets of handseals as one looks at his opponent? Easy. However, when putting that theory into the test, it becomes harder. Using the same bird as laboratory mouse, Takimoto looks deep into its eyes and does the two handseals, nothing happening. He tries once more and, yet again, nothing.

"This is awkward... There seems to be something wrong with this technique, as I cannot conclude it successfully. Is there something I missed? I did the two handseals, I never stopped staring at the bird's eyes and I made sure it looked at mine. Maybe grandfather failed...? No, with such accurate and meticulous description, there must be something I missed, something, a little hint... Maybe... In one of the styles!"

His eyes widen as he searches back through the pages to the "Trapper" Kenjutsu Style, reading about the "Prey Hunt" technique. As it seemed, the Shinobi would pull his arms backwards to force the strategically placed ninja wire to press an opponent's body and immobilize him. That was it! Takimoto would have to follow that last part of the "Prey Hunt"'s description to successfully put the bird into that Genjutsu! He read the information one more time, not letting escape ONE brink of information and regains concentration.

"Now, I follow the correct order of moves..."

The Yoshitoki does the two necessary handseals, his eyes not blinking nor twitching as they stare deep at the bird's eyes. In half a second, Takimoto releases the seals and pulls his arms backwards, the bird squeaking as it comes falling down to the ground. However, having it been caught in quite a distance from the hard surface, the bird managed to flap its wings just in time before the inevitable and certain death. It seemed that the Genjutsu the Shinobi had used was only active for very brief moments, maybe around five seconds, three at minimum and seven at maximum, maybe depending on the amount of chakra he'd release to actually use the technique.

With a very weak smile showing about his face, Takimoto resumed his study on his grandfather's book, taking him to the next and last Genjutsu of Yoshitoki's Kankero's studies, the "Ambushing Wolves".
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds] Empty Re: Takimoto's Jutsu Training [The Yoshitoki Clan Grounds]

Post by Takimoto-kun Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:14 pm

The last Genjutsu that Yoshitoki Kankero had created was named "Ambushing Wolves". As it seemed, it did not require any handseals, but an advanced training of the Yoshitoki's wolf eye so that the technique was successful. It envolved creating one to four visual illusions of wolves that would surround the target, the caster of such technique being able to control the wolves' actions and try to frighten or distract the opponent as the Yoshitoki planned his next move. Takimoto was quite intrigued to this fact as he thought of many ways to use such a Genjutsu skill.

The one year training in the woods far to the border of Konoha proved useful as Takimoto was now somewhat experienced with his Doujutsu, the Urufuaizu. Targetting his favorite laboratory mouse, the Shinobi widened his eyes as four wolves came out from behind the sakura tree and the shady corners of the house, circling around their prey. Each one had that seemingly dirty grey fur that was gained by those lonely nights at the mountain, howling at the full moon. However, as a pack of wolves, they were quite cunning and aggressive.

The one with the green eyes was clearly the leader, the Alpha Wolf, as its movements manipulated those of the rest of the wolves. What the bird did not know at this time was that Takimoto was the one manipulating the Alpha Wolf's moves. He kept his widened expression as the wolves closed the gap between themselves and the bird, finally coming to the point in which they all leaped simultaneously at it, making the bird take off from the ground quickly as the wolves vainished into thin air. What had just happened? Clearly, something that the flying animal did not want repeated. It took off and left, hoping not to be followed by those wolves.

"It seems I was successful. I can play with my enemy's mind like this and distract him easilly, having many opponents of attack. Maybe I can even combine these techniques to further put them into a state of despair. I understand now, grandfather. The Yoshitoki will be recognized as a Konoha's true clan, I promise you that!"

Thought the Chuunin to himself as he stared at the sky, like if Yoshitoki Kankero was watching from above. Then, he returned to the study of the books, to the last part of his Clan's Jutsu training.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:16 am

On the final written pages of Yoshitoki Kankero's book was a Ninjutsu titled as the "Fire Claw". After reading its description, Takimoto was quite amazed with what consequences could this technique cause on his opponent. Following the notes thoroughly, the young Shinobi pulled his arm back, his right hand shaped in the form of a claw. A very thin layer of chakra came out of his wrists, it veilling his hand completely as an orange tone came up from the blue one, the temperature rising and Takimoto feeling it on his hand.

As it seemed, the first layer of chakra was what protected the Chuunin's hand from burning up due to the high temperature of the fire claw that grew around his hand. However, just three seconds after performing the Jutsu, the chakra layer broke, Takimoto's hand burning up almost instantly, forcing him to release the technique or watch a part of his body cremate. The Shinobi grunted in pain as he fell down to his knees, shaking his hand and sinking it in the small pond that was close to the middle of the yard. It was then that Taki released that he hadn't used enough chakra to prevent the fire from piercing down to his skin.

"I will need to use more chakra, but not excessively do that. There must be a way to channel just enough chakra, other than... - It was at that moment that the Chuunin had an epiphany as he thought to himself - "That's it! The layer of chakra shouldn't start veilling from the wrist only, as it takes too much time. I should focus the chakra release from the tips of my fingers, just like in the Fire Nail Technique. Exactly! Why didn't I think of this sooner?!"

With a slight smile on his face, Takimoto formed his right hand into the shape of a claw once more, chakra being released from the tips of his fingers and from the wrist, veilling his hand completely in just a second, two at the most. Right after, a continuous flame took the form of a claw, it being controlled by the veil of chakra that surrounded Takimoto's hand. As he slammed the ground with the fire claw, the technique bursted forwards, burning the grass in a very limitted area. However, the ground was cracked, as if the Chuunin's fingers had pierced it slightly.

"So this is the Ninjutsu grandfather was working on before he died. It has great potential, indeed."

He smiled, now preparing himself to begin his Katon no Jutsu training.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am

Over the months training far away from Konohagakure, Takimoto was always intrigued to learn about the advanced techniques of Katon. As of now, he was ready to commence training of the Goukakyuu no Jutsu, the Great Fireball Technique. In order not to risk his clan house's structure and burn it down, the Yoshitoki made the decision of training on the roof, everyone being perfectly safe as he would aim at the sky... Err...

Goukakyuu no Jutsu was about focusing a large amount of chakra to one's mouth as he did three sets of hand seals, holding the last, which would be followed by spitting that chakra in the form of one great fireball. Holding this information on his mind, the Yoshitoki concentrated for the task at hand, chakra beginning to flow inside of his mouth, it expanding slowly as the Chuunin made the first handseal. By the time Takimoto was finishing the second, the release of chakra was too much, him having to open his mouth and let go of all the chakra. It seemed that the Chuunin focused too much chakra, but not to worry, it was his first time.

"The trick is in holding the right amount of chakra before exhaling. If I keep releasing chakra, I'll be too tired to even breath."

Following his thinking, Takimoto began focusing chakra to his mouth once again, it being channeled up his throat and being held on his mouth. As the chakra increased, the Chuunin made the first handseal, then forcing the chakra release to stop as he held it on his mouth. After successfully finishing the two last handseals, holding that very last, Takimoto leaned his upper body back before leaning it forwards and exhaling the entire chakra in the form of a huge flame that curled into a fireball.

"Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu!"

Shouted Takimoto in his mind, the fireball burning intensely in front of him as his chakra was drain. It seemed that this specific technique required a good amount of chakra pumped to actually work, the Yoshitoki learning this the hard way, while practicing. Panting heavilly from the first try, maybe from adding too much chakra, he wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his right hand and feeling the soft early afternoon breeze blowing on his face, encouraging the Chuunin to finish his Katon no Jutsu training.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:10 pm

The following technique of Katon was Housenka no Jutsu, literally "Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique". This fire Jutsu is about focusing chakra into the mouth, just like the Gennin fireball technique, but instead of only one fireball, the Shinobi would fire multiple balls of fire. It required two easy handseals, what made this Chuunin Jutsu that easy. Or was it? Takimoto popped his neck to both sides, then entwining his fingers and stretching them forwards as he heard small pops coming from his hands. The Yoshitoki smiled as he felt he was ready.

"Chakra in your mouth, two handseals... Spitting it in divided portions..."

Thought the Yoshitoki to himself as the chakra went up his throat and was storaged in his mouth, the first handseal complete, quickly succeeding on the second one and going to spit. When that happened, Takimoto did not manage to divide the chakra, it flowing out of his mouth in one simple fireball that burned his lips slightly. He grunted, not of pain, but disappointed at the failure he committed. This technique couldn't be that complicated, maybe there was something he was doing wrong?

In any case, Takimoto brough his left hand up to his forehead, slightly passing it through his hair, all the way back to his neck, which he rubbed gently with his fingers. He looked up at the sky, then closing his green eyes and taking a deep breath, exhaling as the Chuunin's chakra was released once again through his throat and to his mouth. He made the two hand seals, his eyes widening as he focused just enough chakra for one fireball, exhaling it. However, right after the exhale, more chakra was released, followed by spitting yet another fireball. Takimoto did this three times on a one to three seconds interval, the fireballs dissipating after a good distance travelled.

"So, this is the Housenka no Jutsu. I can't stop thinking of strategies in which I can use this... Wow..."

The Yoshitoki's eyes glanced the roof on which he stood, panting as he felt he deserved a few hours rest. Leaping down to the yard again, sakura pettles surrounded the Shinobi in a gentle whirlwind, three caressing his cheeks before continuing their neverending dance with the afternoon's wind. He smiled, returning to his bedroom. Time was just right to rest.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

(Takimoto is training this Jutsu on the training grounds of his clan, located in the clan house itself - pointing that out)

His green eyes narrow as he looks up to the roof, a few meters in front of him. His left hand's fingers twitch gently as Takimoto takes a deep breath, opening his mouth slightly to bring the air out, expelling it all from his lungs as chakra begins to focus around his legs, a very thin layer, impossible to see. His right hand was steady, his index and middle finger rising as the Chuunin closed the others. His knees bent slightly, ready to perform the commonly Jutsu known by most Shinobi. He bends them further, his eyes closing as he has his destination set on his mind.

"Shunshin no Jutsu!"

Says Takimoto in his mind, springing his legs forwards and up, him quickly disappearing from the place he once stood, pitches of grass rising up as that happened, the Chuunin appearing once again on top of his house's roof, opening his eyes again and smiling at his achievement. Not needing more handseals for Shadowblur/Flicker, the Yoshitoki makes his way out of Konohagakure flickering through the rooftops, having arrived at the gates, then crossing them in a violent dash, aiming at Sunagakure. But first, to pass through the Forest of Leaf, then reach the borders of the Continent of Wind and cross the very own Forest of Wind and the Desert.

-> Exit - to Forest of Konoha.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down