Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joseph's new main Jutsu

2 posters

Go down

Joseph's new main Jutsu Empty Joseph's new main Jutsu

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Joseph sits on the floor of the training field and takes a scroll out of his pocket. I open the scroll and read it word for word:[i]Name: Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken)
Type: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Hyuga clan
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 46
Debut (Manga): Chapter 79
The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can the be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu. It can also be used to attack the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra pathway system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist." Because the chakra pathway system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyuga clan, it has become their signature style of combat.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gentle_Fist"

[i]
I activate my Byakugan I face a tree and strike it with the palm of my hand releasing chakra from my hand and breaking the tree during the process.I get back into the gentle fist style and stays like that for 3 hours to remember the style.I deactivate my byakugan maintaining the stance.I begin to get tired from standing all day and revert from my stance.Joseph walks off to train some where else.

Last edited by Joseph Hyuuga on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Joseph's new main Jutsu Empty Re: Joseph's new main Jutsu

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm

I activate my Byakugan I face a tree and strike it with the palm of my hand releasing chakra from my hand and breaking the tree during the process.I get back into the gentle fist style and stays like that for 3 hours to remember the style.I deactivate my byakugan maintaining the stance.I begin to get tired from standing all day and revert from my stance.Joseph walks off to train some where else.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:50 pm

OOC:

Learn all jutsus in one topic and in one post.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Joseph sits on the floor of the training field and takes a scroll out of his pocket. I open the scroll and read it word for word:[i]Name: Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken)
Type: Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
Users: Hyuga clan
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 46
Debut (Manga): Chapter 79
The Gentle Fist style of combat is based on palm strikes and generally aims to damage the body's Chakra Pathway System, thus creating difficulty by inhibiting an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user will forcefully insert a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The chakra can the be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu. It can also be used to attack the opponent's internal organs, to which the chakra pathway system is closely tied. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause major damage, hence the name "gentle fist." Because the chakra pathway system is invisible, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyuga clan, it has become their signature style of combat.

Retrieved from "http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gentle_Fist"

[i]
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down