Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join)

Post by Joseph Hyuuga on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I then land on my legs feeling pain and decides to sit down.I take bandages out of my bag and wrap them around his legs.I stand up and decide to hit the tree. I must of hit the tree pretty hard cause i broke the tree but my right arm started to bleed. I wraped bandages around my arm and decide to seee whats been going on in the hokage mansion.
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasuke Uchiha on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:28 pm

how does all of this work

Sasuke Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : sound
Bloodline/Clan : Uchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Well what you do is type what you're character is doing and thats about it. Take a look at my previous posts to get an idea.
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:22 am

Joseph appears in a tree and smirks. He jumps from the tree and lands on the ground.I have'nt seen anybody around the village its like this place is a ghost town.
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiko Kurama on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Emiko sat on the outside of the training grounds, sketch pad and pencil in hand. She looked at two boys and quickly sketched them before they noticed her. She looked down at the sketch and crumbled it up, holding it in her hand. She placed it beside her and shook her head. Stupid drawings, meant to help... As if! Stupid, stupid, stupid! She screamed at herself. She dropped the pad and pencil beside her, stretching. Might as well start training. She smiled and closed her eyes, clenching her hands. She walked forward and opened her eyes, face to face with a tree. Her arm pulled backwards and she pushed her hand at the tree, creating a small dent but a loud noise. 'Stupid tree!' She shouted. She started hitting it more, letting out small screams of anger.
Emiko Kurama

Female Number of posts : 6
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Kurama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalee Kami on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Lenalee finally arrived at the Konohagakure's training grounds. At first she just came to enjoy beautiful sights but then she thought that she will give training grounds a try also. At first she looked around herself. She saw a girl, probably older than her punching a tree. She saw that the girl was angry so she walked a little closer. "Hello, anything wrong?". Lenalee didn't have serious voice at all.
Lenalee Kami
Genin
Genin

Female Number of posts : 37
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kami Clan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji Nara on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Kaji Nara made his way towards the training grounds his eyes. He had come here so often in the past the way was ingrained in his mind. he was so bored and after reading the of his psychology books he needed to get a work out. And his Mother had yelled at him to go outdoors.

'Dad is right she is Scary' he thought and then chuckled to him self as he pictured his Father cowering in fear of his mom.

Shouts of "Stupid tree" pulled him from his amusing thoughts.
Upon entering he found two rather cute girls. One had red hair, Kaji had seen her before in the village. the other girl had a light purple hair colour she was wearing the symbol of Waterfall, she appeared to be asking the Red head something but Kaji could not hear her as the redhead was still shouting at the tree.

It was at this time that Kaji thought about a phrase he had heard the Nara men say many a time
'Troublesome Woman'

Despite his better Judgement Kaji approached the two slowly.
He gently tapped the Girl from Waterfall on the shoulder.

"Welcome to Konoha, Taki-Shinobi san . . . I am Kaji Nara"
he said and then whispered "and don't worry she is missing a few screws
Kaji Nara

Male Number of posts : 2
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Sharingan / Nara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emiko Kurama on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 am

Emiko looked behind her, after noticing company. She heard 'she is missing a few screws; and turned around to come face to face with a rather handsome man and a girl slightly younger than herself. Emiko gad seen the boy around town before, but she never noticed him.
God, why do people see me when I'm angry? She pondered and smiled happily at the two. She noticed the symbol of waterfall and stared at teh girl for few minutes, thinking.
"Hello and welcome to Konoha. My name is Emiko Kurama, it's a pleasure to meet you." Emiko muttered, half-enthusiatic and embarrassed.
Emiko Kurama

Female Number of posts : 6
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Kurama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2