Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join)

+2
Phorix Fenikkusu
Joseph Hyuuga
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join) Empty Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join)

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:45 pm

Joseph appears in a nearby tree and feels like training.Joseph jumps from the tree and with a evil look on his face. Joseph stares at a tree and takes out a kunai. Joseph activates his Byakugan and throws his kunai at the tree. Joseph smiles and says to himself "A perfect throw!" Joseph gets in his hyuuga style and dashes at the tree.Joseph lands a twenty blows on the tree until his hands begin to bleed.Joseph grunts and backs aways from the tree and waits for his hands to feel better. Joseph jumps into the air and takes a kunai out and holds it in his mouth. Joseph dashes at the tree and begins slashing the tree. Joseph kicks the tree and does a back flip. Joseph spits the kunai out of his mouth and walks towards the tree. Joseph begins kicking the tree.

(He practices his kicks for 4 hours.)

Last edited by Joseph Hyuuga on Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 48
Village : Leaf
Bloodline/Clan : Hyuuga-Byakugan

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join) Empty Re: Taijutsu Training(Anyone can Join)

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Joseph's legs begin to hurt but continues. Joseph says "If i can't do 50 more kicks without stopping i will run 100 laps around the training feild."
Joseph begins to count each kick."1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15...16...17...18...19...20...21..22...23...24...25...26...27...28...29...30...31...32...33...34...35...36...37...36...39...40...41...42...43...44...45...46...47...48...49"Joseph falls to the ground from the pain from all the kicking.Joseph barely made a dent in the tree. Joseph forces himself to stand up. Joseph begins running around the training field.Joseph runs around saying "if i can't run 100 laps without passing out i will land 50 punches on a tree eventhough my hands have'nt completely healed yet." Joseph has ran 5 laps.

(Joseph runs for 3 hours)
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:14 pm

After 3 hours Joseph has only ran 26 laps. Joseph says huffing and puffing "Oh my god i really need to stop makeing all these agreements with myself." Joseph feels his vision becoming blurry and begins to feel his will becoming thin. Joseph tries to run one more lap but he just can't. Joseph stands still trying to regian his vision. Few m inutes later Joseph falls to the groud,his eyes close and is out cold.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Joseph begins dreaming.Joseph says "What!I'm alive." Joseph jumps up and begins wondering dreamland. Joseph says "Wow!This place is way better than the village. Joseph jumps on top of a tree and looks at his hand.
It was completely healed! Joseph says "Impossible. My hand was just bleeding." Joseph then feels it's time to train his mind. So Joseph dashes through the palce and activates his byakuan to increase his search. Joseph see's no species of any kind in the location. Joseph believes he's not dreaming but is dead. So Joseph investigates to see if he is dead. Joseph begins to concentrate.He concentrates on smaller species but still see's nothing so Joseph tries to remember what he was doing before he got here. Joseph remembers! He was training and he remembers himself running and then nothing. So Joseph jumps from the tree to the ground.
Joseph looks towards the sky and thinks of what could of happened. Joseph says in his head "hm... well thier could be a possiblility that i'm still alive! Because if i was dead would'nt i see alot more people." So Joseph figures he was just asleep. So Joseph tries to find a way to wake up.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

As Phorix was just walking around just looking a place for some training he suddenly sees a kid. Probably around 13 the kid thought. He quietly walked near the kid and looked if he was still alive. Little Fenikkusus saw that kid was alive and smacked him to the head smile on his face. "Wake up you..". Phorix couldn´t think him a nickname so he did not call him with any name. Phorix sat down and smacked him again. "He really must be dead". He started smacking again but stopped. "Oh well I just wait till he wakes up"
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 24
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm

(52 hours later)

Joseph wakes up from dreamland.He walks away remembering what he said if he could'nt do 100 laps. *Flashback* "if i can't run 100 laps without stoping i will punch the tree 100 times even though my hands have'nt completely healed yet!" *Flashback over* So the boy walks towards the tree and activates his byakugan. Joseph goes into Hyuuga style begins hitting the the tree with his index and middle finger. Joseph begins hitting the tree with blistering speed! It sounded like machine guns at non stop fire.Joseph is down to his last hit and Joseph puts alot of force into this final hit.He hits the tree and it snaps in half! Joseph looks at the tree and then looks at his hands.Joseph begins jumping up and down while cheering. "Woo hoo.Yeah. hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!"Joseph smiles and does a backflip.He was amazed with the improovement in his power!Joseph then see's someone in the area and deactivates his byakugan and walks towards him."Hi"Joseph says.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 pm

"Hello" answered Phorix and smiled. "I see so you are one of the famous Hyuuga, I have heard a bit about you". Kid stood up and started walking to hyuuga while continueing "This is one amazing tehnique and even those eyes of yours". He stopped and started scratching his head. "So you are training taijutsu, I should practice it myself too" he smiled to Hyuuga again "All I have is genjutsu, so I have a question". Phorix was already in front of other kid and looked up to him because he was taller than Phorix "Can I train with you, it would be good to train with taijutsu clan and also i could examin hyuuga" Phorix smiled "I am Phorix by the way" he started reaching his hand to other kid for friendly shake.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Joseph shakes his hand in a friendly way.I say "I don't mind if you train with me at all." Joseph smiles because he had never used his byakugan on a human or even seen a persons chakra points. I activate my byakugan and say "My names Joseph.I am of the hyuuga clan.Our Byakugan's allow us to see you're chakra points,and my taijutsu allows me to stop you're chakra flow.so you're chakra slowly deceases with each hit!Just giving you the heads up. And no killing if we fight.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:25 pm

Joseph stares at the boy amazed.He was able to see the boys chakra points clearly.It looked like thisTaijutsu Training(Anyone can Join) Plz4o310 Joseph did,nt believe he could get use to seeing like this.He says "Oh well if i see it alot maybe i'll get use to it."
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:36 pm

"That is so cool" said Phorix "but do you really want to fight? I have to warn you, I am not very good at taijutsu". Kid gave Joseph a big smile and said "Since i haven´t learned taijutsu much maybe we could use ninjutsu and genjutsu too" He putted his left hand behind his head "I would really want to be stronger before facing a Hyuuga, so if you won´t mind maybe we could fight some other day?" Phorix thought How i could ever beat hyuuga, who is almost twice as big as i am. kid started waiting for answer still hand behind his head.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:39 pm

"I don't mind but i won't forget about our rematch." Joseph smiles at the kid and holds his hand out for the kid to shake.Joseph deactivates his byakugan.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Okay Thank You and smiles to Joseph. How should i start Phorix started thinking. Since I have already run I should do train my strenght a bit Phorix jumped down and started doing push ups while counting "1, 2 ,3 ,4" Then he looked up at Joseph "What are you going to do?". He started waiting for answer while still doing push ups.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Joseph says "Well i guess i'll practice my hyuuga style. Joseph activates his byakugan and begins landing a series of blows on another tree. Joseph feels happy because he's no longer training alone.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Phorix smiled up to Joseph. He was already breathing heavily but when he saw how strong his taijutsu already was he thought I must work harder and harden. Phorix´s breathing suddenly stopped and he even started doing push up faster. He was happy that he had competition. When he was doing push ups there some time he stood up and felt his hands were numb. "Okay now I do some foot work". As Phorix started running around at his full speed till even his legs were numb. He well down and crowled under one tree to rest a little
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Joseph began hitting the tree at full speed! The speed from hitting the tree caused Joseph's chakra to release from his body! Joseph felt tired of training his taijutsu and decided to work on his kekei genkai. He stood in the same spot and looked for Phorix! Joseph saw where Phorix was and began running towards his direction. Joseph caught up to him in no time soon. Joseph said to himself "This man is slow."
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phorix Fenikkusu Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:25 pm

When Phorix was done resting he run the same path as Hyuuga, he tried to surpass him in speed. He run and run but felt it was getting him no where. Phorix added more speed and felt that he is catching up to bigger Hyuuga. Phorix felt a little tired of that quicker running and thought he will head home to get little sleep. "Hey Joseph I will go home because I am tired" of course I don´t go home, my father will probably kill me because i sneaked away again "I am a bit hungry too so See you" Phorix waved to Joseph and set foot on some place to eat and then finding a place to sleep.
Phorix Fenikkusu
Phorix Fenikkusu
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Joseph waves goodbye to Phorix and feels its time for him to stop training. So Joseph goes to get something to eat so he could findout what jutsu he wants to learn.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:07 am

Joseph wonders what can he do to kill time.He then gets the idea to read about his kekei genkai.He takes a scroll out from his pocket and reads it word for word.

The Byakugan (白眼; Viz "Evil Eye" or "All Seeing White Eye"; Literally meaning "White Eye") is a genetic trait that is shared amongst the members of the Hyuga Clan. Those that inherit the blood of this clan have almost featureless white eyes (Neji's and Hinata's eyes seem to have tints of lavender and blue-grey, respectively). Although it is not stated directly, it is assumed that all members of the Hyuga family possess the Byakugan. It is a common, but not proven belief, that the Sharingan is a genetic offshoot of the Byakugan.

edit Abilities
The Byakugan's View.The Byakugan is the primary focus of the Hyuga's special arts. When the Byakugan is activated, their pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge. Once active, the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. They also have the ability to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight. The distance and the degree of telescopic sight varies from person to person. In Part I, Neji Hyuga was able to see an area of 50 meters, but later he increases his visual range to at least 800 meters, while Hinata Hyuga's range in Part II stretches at least as far as 10 km. During the hunt for either of the Uchiha brothers, Hinata was shown to be able to view Amaterasu's flames, and the chakra in the area, from ten kilometers away.

However, one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, as well as the chakra circulation system inside another's body. The Byakugan also has the ability to see what a person's chakra type is by looking into someone's chakra points. It is from this particular ability that they are able to employ their ultimate attack style: Gentle Fist. Unlike the Strong Fist, which is focused on external injuries, the Gentle Fist style focuses on internal injuries. Each strike, when placed correctly, strikes along the Chakra Pathway System, which is the network of vessels that carry chakra. This network is closely intertwined with the functioning of the body's organs, and so, when the keirakukei take damage, the organs suffer as well. There is no defense against the Gentle Fist, since one cannot train one's internal organs to become stronger. The only possible defense is to stop the Gentle Fist's hits from connecting. The Byakugan cannot see through certain barriers, such as the Four Black Fog Battle Formation.

Particularly skilled users of the Byakugan, which appear only rarely, such as Neji Hyuga, can take the Gentle Fist style one step further. Along the keirakurei are 361 pinprick-sized nodes called Tenketsu, or chakra points. When struck, the Byakugan user can choose to either seal, or forcibly open these Tenketsu, thus giving the user complete control over their opponent's chakra system. So, with precision, all those points along the victim's body can be sealed, stopping the chakra flow to those areas. Neji Hyuga is the rare exception, having taught himself the ultimate Hyuga technique, Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, along with Hinata Hyuga, who, while not able to do 64 palms like Neji, is able to do Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms, a slightly weaker version of Neji's, albeit only in the anime. In his battle against Kidomaru, Neji attacked with Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms. Able to strike without force, and yet do more damage to a ninja than some of the most powerful Ninjutsu, the Gentle Fist is the greatest Taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 am

After reading the scroll Joseph puts it away. Joseph then works on improoving his Byakugan.He activates his byakugan and concentrates on seeing far away obstacles.Joseph strains hard he strains so hard the veins around his eyes stretch even further. But Joseph has no luck so he strains even harder and concentrates harder.Joseph has no luck but he did notice he was able to see an ant hill 7 meters away.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Joseph deactivates his byakugan and is begining to get tired of trainig here so Joseph leaves the area.Joseph looks to the future for his match with Phorix.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:01 am

Joseph is walking around the training field talking to himself when was the last time i practiced chakra control. But I just can't remember I'll work on my chakra control later on.But right now i want someone to battle. So Joseph jumps on a tree and waits for someone to pass.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:36 pm

I get sick of waiting for someone and jump off the tree. I decide to train alittle.Hyuuga style secret tequnique Joseph begins striking the tree with his first two fingers and says Eight trigrams two palms,Four palms,sixteen palms,thirty two palms. Joseph continues striking but much harder and faster Sixty four palms! I feel a tad tired from the jutsu and decides to lay under a tree and take a nap.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:12 am

I wake up to see my byakugan activated.I give off a huge yawn and decides to check and see if the hokage is back. Joseph deacivates his byakugan and leaves the area and enters the streets of konoha.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Joseph appears falling towards the ground. I land on my feet creating a crater in the ground. Blood falls from my legs from the impact of the fall. I wipe the blood from my legs and activate my Byakugan.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Hyuuga Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I dash towards the tree and ends up falling on the ground. My legs begin to burn and a tear falls from my eye. Joseph wipes the tear from his eye and feels weak. I will not fail. I will find another way to get strong.
I flip into the air and land on my hands. I walk around on my hands feeling a tad bit stronger in my arms.
Joseph Hyuuga
Joseph Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next