Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizu's Training

Go down

Mizu's Training Empty Mizu's Training

Post by MizuBurke Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 am

Mizu walks into a training ground in the middle of a forest and sits down for a second to gather up chakra. It's early in the mourning, and alittle cold outside, but he pays attention on the jutsu he's trying to master. He gets up ready and first begins to train his body to take the pressure of emitting just the right amount of chakra to use to move by walking up and down a tree 50 times without rest. This winds him but leaves him with alot of chakra still left, so he moves in and begins to do the handsigns. Doing this helps him remember, so he does the set of handsigns 10 times in a row.

When he's done with the hand signs he sits down for a second to rest, gets back up and does the handsigns one more time. This time he uses the 'Hidden Mist Technique' which creates the thick mist to surround the area and completely hide himself from anyone or thing. He begins to make it thicker to test just how much he won't be able to see. He has a pretty good sight though, and can see alittle bit, even though he's already put it at half to max thickness. Once he adds more he gets tired and really can't see now, so he stops and writes down on a scroll his limits. He then falls down as the mist begins to fade away slowly. "Wow, thats a pretty good technique! I can't believe it's only a D-ranked move."
MizuBurke
MizuBurke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Drip Clan

Back to top Go down

Mizu's Training Empty Re: Mizu's Training

Post by MizuBurke Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Mizu comes back to his training spot and once again sit down to gather chakra. It's now the afternoon and he focuses his mind on the heat of the sun, which throws him off his training. "Damn ADHD!" he says to himself before foucsing again. When he had enough chakra he stood up and began to practice first the Hidden Mist Jutsu so he could further understand the abilities of water jutsu. He did the handsigns and mist filled the forest again.

Once he dispelled the jutsu he went on to his next jutsu, Water Clone Jutsu. The handsigns were easy becasue there was only one. "Water Clone Jutsu" he says and activates the technique. One water clone is created from some of the water particles in the forest. He smiles and begins to walk with his clone following him. They reach a pond and walk on it staring each other down. His clone becomes a kunai and he grabs it, then tosses it into a tree.

Sadly the clone burst on impact, not even leaving a mark on the tree. "Damn, I need to practice more..." he says while making another handsign. 5 more clones appear and they each become kunai that he throws into the tree over and over again. After 15 minutes of this, and another 10 clones he finally throws a clone kunai that not only hits the tree, but makes the kunai go through it. He falls tired and rests, looking up to the sky while laying down on the pond as if it's the ground. When he's okay he gets back up and creates 5 more clones. He then counts to himself then number of clones he's created. "Um... 21. Okay I've created 21 clone... I think I can make about 4 more before I run out of chakra.".

The clones look at each other before he begins to speak. "Okay, now I'm going to test how much damage you 5 can take before moving on." he looks at the first clone and throws a kunai at him, it becomes water. He then kicks the second one and punches the third one making them water as well. He gets angry and bites the next one to see if that would destroy it... it didn't. So he smiles knowing about the level of damage they can take, he finishes the last two by simply making them destroy each other to see how much damage they can do to others. Once the last two are gone he begins to walk home tired and sleepy. His training is now complete for the day.
MizuBurke
MizuBurke
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 16
Village : Konoha
Bloodline/Clan : Drip Clan

Back to top Go down