Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki vs Seishou(For Raikage Title)

Go down

Kuroyuki vs Seishou(For Raikage Title) Empty Kuroyuki vs Seishou(For Raikage Title)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:58 pm

The young man would appear on the outskirts of the town, there would be a small lake about 7 feet deep and 37 feet across, nothing really big but it could do. He would have to rely on fire jutsu for this one. As he waited he would take off his shirt leaving a blue fishnet shirt(like shikamaru's but with long sleeves and a deep blue color) He left his other clothes on stretching a bit popping almost all the bones in his body getting them ready for the coming battle.

He knew it would be a tough one but he had the upper advantage, the raikage had no jutsu. Only taijutsu to defend him kuroyuki would only have to get him cornered then use the rasengan to finish it. He had a slight smirk on his face as he finished popping his joints standing waiting for his opponent
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki vs Seishou(For Raikage Title) Empty Re: Kuroyuki vs Seishou(For Raikage Title)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:05 pm

{postponed till monday}
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down