Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aloide Vi Senju Kouseitan'i

3 posters

Go down

Aloide Vi Senju Kouseitan'i Empty Aloide Vi Senju Kouseitan'i

Post by Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:49 am

Character Template

Post by Seraph on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Character Name: Must be the one in your profile so choose wisely

Desired Bloodline: Senju,Kouseitan'i

Desired Starting Element:Wind

Desired Village: Kumo

Desired Rank: Genin

Appearance: My Avi

Character Personality: Aloide is a young,willing boy who dreams of being the best ninja he ever could be.Although he has a slightly sadistic and perveted nature,he will not tolerate being underestimated in anyway or under any circumstance.He also likes to daydream from time to time so he would have quite a short attention span.Most of the time he will not even hear certain calls of his name.He also likes nature and all that inhabit it so he does not kill anything too often unless he has a valid reason to so.It is to believe his Mother's side of the clan is to believe why he is to soft-hearted.If he ever even had an intent to kill somebody he would most like get it from his father's bloodlusting clan's side.Aloide's face resembles some what of a wolf although he isnt a wolf at all he is half dog and half fox.He hides his ears and tail in his cloak and in desperate times in his own body.

Background Info: Aloide was born in a small village called Star and was raised as a nin. He trained hard and constant as one possibly could.He later wanted more in life and left the village.He then met a strange group of people called Xzeno. He then decided to stick around and train with them to learn there secrets of elemental combat or known as Xzeno seals.There partners were called Amayans and both together they fought off the evil Azura clan and defend there homeland and secrets of both clans.Eventually the war over with the Xzeno and Amasyans the victors.It was peaceful times until treason took its toll over Amasyans and another war brewed.It was a battle never seen before with both clans ending up being scattered about. Aloide decided to return back to his own homeland to find it in ruins. Not knowing what to do next he joined various villages wondering which would bring the most comfort to him until he arrived upon Rain Demon and decided he would settle there. He trained long and hard under the Kage and was soon promoted to S-Jounin. But again the feeling in his heart grew that it was empty and yearned to learn more about the world and left Rain Demon. He then stumbled across his father's village. There he discovered his Kouseitan bloodline and trained with his father.

Last edited by Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i
Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : None
Bloodline/Clan : Senju,Kouseitan'i

http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Aloide Vi Senju Kouseitan'i Empty Re: Aloide Vi Senju Kouseitan'i

Post by Seraph Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 pm

more on the personality
Seraph
Seraph
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 205
Village : Amegakure
Bloodline/Clan : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 pm

I have added more to my personality.
Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i
Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 4
Village : None
Bloodline/Clan : Senju,Kouseitan'i

http://dawnofshinobi.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takimoto-kun Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 pm

I am going ahead and approve this. Wait for an Admin to put you in the groups though.
Takimoto-kun
Takimoto-kun
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Yoshitoki Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Alright.
Aloide Senju Kouseitan'i