Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsuchikage's Office

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tsuchikage's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Tsuchikage's Office

Post by Kizuki Kanji Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 pm

The sound of a single foot step could be heard as it told a story, it said that a powerful presence was now there he was done with the mission he was giving and now wish to tell his Lord about it. Another foot step was made and it echoed throughout the entire Kage building and the door opened. Kizuki stepped through the door of the Kage office. He was cut here and there and his glasses were shattered yet still on his face. Upon his entrance his silver hair swayed in with him. Kizuki stopped as his entire body was in the office he looked to the right of him and saw that a Genin was leaning against the wall to keep his balance. Kizuki raised his right arm upward and extended his index to touch the bridge of his shattered glasses to support them up a bit. Kizuki decided to speak to the Genin.

"You look exhausted young one maybe you should go get some rest, it will do you a great deal of good to rest your body before your next mission from Lord Arai. Wait are you Kuro Naraku? You are aren't you? I can tell just by looking at you that you had quite a task in front of you. I remember when I had to catch that beast it cost me an arm and leg.. ..literaly one of the Cougars in the canyon ripped them off completely, but I was a Genin back then so it was no big deal to sew them back on. But when I became Jounin I went back there and killed that Cougar."

With that little infomation giving to the Genin Kizuki turned his head to the Lord. He then began to take his steps towards the desk of his Lord. Kizuki then stopped in front of the desk and looked at his Lord. Kizuki then reached into the back of him under his shredded white jacket and stuck his hand into the pouch that was hidden there. As he retracked his hand along with it was a scroll of great importance to the Lord. He place the scroll down on the desk and stepped back from it one pace. Kizuki the began to speak.

"I have carried out my mission Lord Arai. All 700 rogue ninja have been slain by me single handed last night. I have retrieve the scroll of importance for your clan. It was not hard at all and I have to admit I actually had some fun there. They did have some sneak attacks that caught me off guard, but it was still not enough. And yes I think that this will please you even more 600 of them were from the Mist Village... I am still puzzled on one thing though...why did they steal your Clans importance? I apologize if my question was out of line."

Kizuki stood there as he looked and waited for a response from his Lord.
Kizuki Kanji
Kizuki Kanji
Jounin
Jounin

Male Number of posts : 12
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline/Clan : Kanji Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:09 pm

He nodded to Kuro and saw that Kizuki was finally back from the mission he had sent him on the day before yesterday. Kizuki was one of the Village's strongest ninja at this time so this mission was one that only someone like him could do. Arai would have gone himself, but since he had accepted the Leadership title of the Village, he couldn't just leave at the blink of an eye and his freedom to even leave for missions was restricted. While Arai was on his way back from a smaller village, still in the years of development, the Senju Clan House was left almost unattended. A few of the weaker Senju tried to stop the raid of their Secret Scroll, but were unable to do so, leaving this Scroll, The Scroll of Beginning, in the hands of their foe....Outlaws. When Arai returned to Iwagakure, he was in his definition, enraged. Even in those moments of rage and anger, he had always been able to maintain his "cool". Some people always thought this meant he had no passion for things or was just too aloof...No, he just made sure that he was in full control of his emotions, ever since that fateful day in his life. He took the scroll from Kizuki's grasp and smiled lightly and nodded his head. It was then that he was told that the bulk of these ninja had been rogues once again from that Village Hidden In The Mist...It didn't really surprise Arai, nor did he really get angry. Over the years, he realized that Man will be Man and dogs will be dogs. He couldn't stop their actions.....not yet at least.

"Congratulations on the successful mission. I knew I could count on you to make sure that this was returned to it's rightful hands. Why did they steal this scroll you say? Well.....after many generations of this clan Surviving and being known as one of the strongest ever to exist and even holding up that regard to this day..we have always written down our own history and developments in jutsu. This scroll contains hidden secrets of the clan that not even all Senju know of. It is my duty as the leader of this "Legendary" clan to make sure that these secrets never slip into the hands of others. Now you are probably wondering what these secrets are? Well, if I told you that, they wouldn't be secrets now, would they?

At the completion of his words, the dog barked, disrupting Arai's concentration and dragging it back towards Sota and Kuro, who had now left the office. Arai sighed as realization finally set in. There's always a reward for a completed mission and Kuro left before receiving his.

"Hmm, Kuro already left didn't he? Well, I'm sure he'll come back as I know he would like to have some change in his pocket. Kizuki! Now, I was thinking about maybe taking a little journey to the Land of Fire. I haven't seen Konohagakure in at least ten years! I would like to know how they are holding up, especially since one of their most Prestigious clans now lives in Iwagakure. So what do you say? Will you come along if I decide to go and what do you think about this idea?"

He gripped the scroll tightly in his left hand while the right one rubbed on the desk. His hand trailed to the pouch of Ryo that had been sitting there for Kuro when he returned. His head turned to Sota as he continued to bark. He would need to first make sure that Elder Sora retrieved her dog. She should be on her way to the office within a few minutes like Arai instructed for her to do as soon as the mission was given. He knew well that Kuro wouldn't take too long and he didn't...Now, Arai waited for three things...Kizuki's response, Sora's arrival, and Kuro's return.
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Male Number of posts : 36
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton Creation [Leader]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Kuro eagerly came to the office of the kage of the village hidden in the rocks, he had been healed to a good point where he was again ready to move and fight, Kuro had been almost to impertuous to tell the kage about his kekkei genkai. After checking in with the shinobi stationed outside of the kage's office, Kuro then again walked up the stair, contoling the building eagerness inside of him, around the corner he turned and down the hallway to the kage's office, he smiles as he walked into the doorway leading into the office, he knocked to make his presence known. "Lord Tsuchikage, I left in a hurry and forgot to claim my reward. But that is not the main reason i returned.", Kuro placed his hands together as he concentrated, he puts some more chakra into his efforts as he made the desk raise just a little bit. He then wiped his face and looked with a stern face to the kage. "I am a Senju."
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Male Number of posts : 30
Bloodline/Clan : Mokuton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizuki Kanji Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 pm

Kizuki was pleased to see that his Lord was grateful to regain his scroll back, it made him feel like he was actually worth something. He smiled lightly as he raised his arm up to his chest and then extended his hand and formed it to where he was now pointing at his glasses and placed the tip of his index finger onto his bridge and pushed them up as support on his face. He then took that same hand to brush his silver hair off his face. Then lowering his arm and hand to his side and in his pocket he looked at his Lord once again. He listened to what his Lord had to say about the scroll and found it to be very interesting and every way. Kizuki never really cared that much about other clans, but Arai's...Lord Arai's clan interested him greatly as it was somewhat similair to his, not in manipulation rights, but strength. Kizuki never met another that was as strong as he was and yet Lord Arai was the very first, his power matched Kizuki's in every way. Kizuki was sure that his Tai Jutsu was greater that was no doubt, but his ability to find the power without physical strength is something that bothered him. He thinks to himself about what his Lord was asking of him and smiled when he finally came to a conclusion of what his answer was. Kizuki then began to spread his lips in order to respond to his Lord. Yet he then stopped as he continued to think about what he really wanted to say. This was not the first time that Lord Arai asked him to join him on a journey in fact every since they met Lord Arai have been doing this constantly nonstop. Kizuki then looked at his Lord and smiled, his answer was not solid.

"I would be honored to join you on your journey my Lord. I will be your sheild and your sword if any danger comes your way. I will break any who comes in your path with the attitude of a beast. My life is at your disposal."
Kizuki Kanji
Kizuki Kanji
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 am

Arai carefully placed the scroll onto the desk. At this time he could hear someone approaching the office and beign stopped by the guards outside. He closed his eyes and at that time his question to Kizuki was answered. His eyebrows twitched and opening only the left one, peering directly at the Iwagakure Jounin, he spoke.

"Ahhh...Kizuki, Kizuki, Kizuki...Yes, Shinobi are considered "tools" and "weapons" that are at the disposal of their Feudal Lords and Kage, but please..As I have told you before, in my presence, don't refer to yourself as such. Tools are inanimate objects that need the aid of a Human in order to complete the task that the tool was created to do. You, on the other hand, have a soul...will...a mind. I appreciate your loyalty and your being concerned of my well being, but if you insist on degrading yourself, I cannot accept your protection.....Kizuki, remember that."

At that time, his eyes wandered to the entrance of the office, where Kuro had finally returned. Throughout these small speeches and moments, the dog would bark periodically. It seemed that Elder Sora still hadn't made her appearance..which was quite odd. Didn't she want this poor pooch back? Maybe her memory decieved her and she forgot all about it. Whatever the case, it was Arai's duty to now make sure that she obtained Sota and made sure they had a peaceful reunion. But, enough about the old lady and her dog and now about the young genin who had just come back from the hospital. Arai could tell immediately that Kuro had been to the Hospital and was now on his way to a full recovery. He picked up the pouch of money on his table. In amount, it equaled just the amount that the paper of the mission said Kuro would be rewarded. He tossed it to Kuro and at this time, Kuro walked up to his desk. The next thing said wouldn't so much be a surprise to Arai, but more of a relief.

"So, you're a Senju you say? Well! That's quite the interesting Fact of the Day! So, tell me, why tell me this? And now? Instead of before.."

Why Arai was asking these questions was a complete mystery, but hey sometimes its fun to toy with others. But the real question was, What did he want to hear from the young Senju before him. He glanced at Kizuki and then back to Kuro.

(Raised? o.0)
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 am

Kain smirked as he grabbed the bag quickly and in the same motion put it in his pocket, upon hearing the Tsuchikage's questions, Kuro's mind went blank, he didn't know what to tell him. Kuro played off his confusion as he then put his hand behind his head and smirked. "Well, Tsuchikage sir, I was told by the medical ninja that you were also a Senju, which would answer to why I'd tell you, and why do I tell you now you ask, its because I didn't know I was a senju before I left your office, sir.", Kuro then reverted backto his calm as he stood infront of the Tsuchikage, a fellow Senju, the only other Senju that Kuro knew about in the Village.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizuki Kanji Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:19 pm

The words of his Lord echoed throughout his head. Kizuki wanted nothing more then to be at his Lord's side and protect him and to be called a weapon something that needs assistance to do a job was something that Kizuki was not. Kizuki was sure that his Lord misunderstood what he was trying to address to him and yet it did not bother him the slight bit. But the words of his Lord caused Kizuki to pounder and that he did. A weapon is something that he did not want to be known as all for the simple fact that he.. ..he have a soul..a heart..and a mind. Kizuki all his life thought of himself as a protector a protector for the Kage of his village and to be told that he did not have to put such effort into being such a thing without forgetten that he was human pleased him greatly.

"I..see, thank you my Lord. I will no long see myself as a weapon to you..and as from this day forward I am..I am your friend and comrade. I choosed those words because I have heard people use it for signs of trust. You have to forgive me my Lor- I mean Arai, but I was a member of the Anbu before I decided to become your right hand man. So my emotions for things such as friend ship are not quite there. Yet I am sure that I can become a good one. So now enough talking I believe that we should be on our way."

With that said Kizuki immediately turned his head to the entrance and as he did that the same Genin walked in from the doors. Kizuki watched as the young boy made his way towards the desk to collect what was rightfully his. He stood there to listen to what the boy had to say, he was puzzled at first yet he did not show it as the boy attempted to move the desk. The attempt was a success a poor one, but a success none the least. Kizuki then had to think to himself.

This boy is a Senju as well... I am very interested in his skills. I also wander where his strength is at because if he is as strong as Arai ishe then takes a small glance at Arai then I may see him worthy to be trained by me....

Kizuki then looked back at the boy without any emotion. He then turned his attention to Arai as he nodded to him once to signal that he wanted to be this boy's Sensei. Kizuki do not really choose his students as he cannot stand Genin. It is really funny that such lesser ninja can get on the nerves of a highier one. But Kizuki have had a change in heart as he is willing to put up with this one.
Kizuki Kanji
Kizuki Kanji
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arai Senju Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Arai listened to the words of the boy and Kizuki. He only stood there with his eyes closed, thinking not only on the words they spoke, but also the words that reached him earlier this day. It could be said to be an act of fate or maybe just coincidence but directly after Kizuki spoke, 2 ANBU ninja from Iwagakure appeared directly on each side of Arai. A slight smile spread across Arai's face.

"So....Its time eh? Haha! Well, Kizuki...I have to go somewhere..an apparent summit of all Kages of the lands. So, I have one thing to say, Watch over Iwagakure for me. If something happens here, I will hold you responsible. But, I don't expect this to take much time. If I do not return within a valid amount of time, I may need your help...But don't count on it. So, to the land of Fire, I go! Let's go fellows. Sorry, Kuro, but duty calls!"

He turned to his left and right and nodded. He waved back to Kuro and nodded once to Kizuki as his body turned to earth from the feet up to his head. The same happened to the ANBU ninja with him and as these full earthen statues of them were made, then dissipated in a cloud of dust that settled on the ground.

----Adios, Amigos---->
Arai Senju
Arai Senju
Kage
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:47 am

Kuro watches as the kage leaves, he hasn't heard about a kage's meeting and he was hoping that he'd hear more about it but he shrugged it off as he didn't care too much. He then looked back then around the Kage's office and remembered the other ninja there, he notcied that He himself had been rude and hadn't introduced himself. Kuro walked over to the shinobi and bowed, as he was his obvious superior. "Please forgive my neglegence in not introducing myself, I am Kuro Senju, pleasure to meet you.", hoping that his apology would be accepted he remained bowed out of respect.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizuki Kanji Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Kizuki watched as Arai leaves from the office with the two Anbu members. They had their mask on, but Kizuki could easily tell whom they were. The one that was on the left was Kyotetsuki and the one that was on the right was Tsuna. They both were great anbu and in fact they were the only two that Kizuki would rather have on his side as for the reason they were able to match his skills. Kizuki then recalled what Arai had said and simply smirked at the comment as for that was what Arai might have wanted from him.

Kizuki then closed his eyes for a few seconds as he then opened them slowly to notice that the Genin that he had great interest in was still in the room. Kizuki watched him very carefully and to his own surprise the young ninja turned around and looked him in the eyes and started to speak to him. Kizuki was somewhat surprise to see that the ninja apologized for his rude actions. This did not happen once, but twice as for the first time Kizuki spoke to the Genin first and he completely ignored him. But it did not bother him though for he had better things to attend to.

As the genin finished speaking and went for the bow in that instant Kizuki's hand appeared on the shoulder of the genin completely stopping him from bowing. Kizuki looked at the boy and gave a smirk to him. He was impressed that he did what he did and realized that this was going to be his student for sure. Kizuki then removed his hand and began to walk over towards the desk of Arai. He then pulled out the chair and took a seat on it. Kizuki looked at the boy and simply responded to his words with a simple sentence.

"I accept your apology and in return for your act I am going to be your Sensei, so be ready for when I come to seek you out."
Kizuki Kanji
Kizuki Kanji
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuro Senju Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:07 am

During his attempt to bow, he was stopped from the action by the hand of the shinobi that he had presently and during the past been rude too. Having been stopped from bowing Kuro looked up grasiously to the apparent jounin. Even though he was raised in the forest he had been tought manners and edicate by his mother and was taught to respect his elders and even his enemies, whom ever they may be. He watched as the shinobi walked over to the hokage's deck, Kuro was surprised that he sat down and seemed to be attempting to take the Tsuchikage's spot but he realized that Arai-sama had given the shinobi orders to take his sopt as kage and look over the village during his absenses. He smiled as he heard that his apology was accepted, he started to turn and leave until he heard that the ninja was going to take him as his student. Kain smiled and bowed to the shinobi. "I am much grateful for your time to train me, I hope I don't disappoint you."with that Kain turned around and began to leave, he got to the door and stopped to turn around. "Um, pardon me but, what is your name sir?", Kain ran his left and through his hair as he smirked at the akward moment the was surely created by his question.
Kuro Senju
Kuro Senju
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down