Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Naruto Rebirth
Hey! Welcome to the site if its your first time here. If its not, then Welcome back!. Register or Log in to join the community! Also remember to complete your registrations. Most importantly HAVE FUN!
Naruto Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 am

Tilting her head at the question and the object that he had near his face that was emitting smoke. She with little to no visable movement snatched the object and started to bang it on the floor to stop it from emitting the smoke which make her feel sick, unfortunatly when she grabbed it she was unaware that it was hot and she had managed to burn herself. Scurrying to and fro as if she had been squirted with water she this time seemed to miss the objects and instead crawled all over the walls.

"Lil........Lilith"

She had stopped when she said this and pointed to herself as if telling him that she had a name.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Number of posts : 59
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline/Clan : Khezu, Blind Sound Users

Back to top Go down

Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuroyuki's Home(Small Apartment)

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:26 am

He would let off another smile and picked up the cigarette putting it in the ashtray and looked at her then turned starting to head for the kitchen Lilith huh? Thats a nice name...If your still hungry come on in here and ill try to fix something up, or you could just come pick something for yourself. He would be speaking a bit louder than usual to make sure she heard him from in the kitchen, he would be opening every door to any kind of food he had in the kitchen to let the girl get something else to eat if she wished.

While thinking about it, He turned back to the entrance to the kitchen waiting for the girl to enter getting ready to ask another question, He wanted to see if she knew any ninjutsu or anything of that sort seeing as she was a chuunin she had to know atleast SOMETHING besides the last little technique she used
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Male Number of posts : 116
Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}
Bloodline/Clan : Shikotsumyaku/Kaguya

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:33 am

Sitting down she slipped the bandages back over her eyes as she had grown accustomed to the dark from not only wearing the bandages but living in the dark damp place she is from, her eye sight somewhat degenerated from her experiences in her habitat. Whistling yet again the sound waves travel through out the house until they return to her where she then had a general map of the house in her head.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:38 am

He would sigh some just pulling out some more raw meats dropping them down onto the paper plate that resided on the floor. He would then make his way off into his room grabbing the cigarette that lilith had put out and re-lit it upon entering his room. Once he was in his room he would lay down on his bed blowing some smoke out of his lungs at a slow pace watching it dance with the wind that flowed through the room.

He would flick a small ash off his cigarette onto the floor and sighed some turning his head to look out his window, as he looked out he saw a small yellow bird perched up on a branch which made him give a small smile, he would then sit up and close the blinds to his window making it darker so lilith wouldnt have any strain on her eyes once she decided to crawl her way into his room I need to go out and train some more soon...God knows when the jounin exams are going to be hosted so i'll need to be ready when they do...Otherwise I may never become raikage...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Village : I wonder the world waiting for the day that chaos will call upon me{Missing - Nin}

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:41 am

Her ears tweaked at the mention of the Raikage as this word seemed to draw her attention, quickly scaling the roof she soon was out of sight only to reapear next to him moments later holding the photo he was looking at earlier and she pointed to the taller one in the picture which was the Raikage standing next to Kuroyuki.

"Ra, Raikage...."
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:45 am

He would look to her and nodded some. Then he would gently grab her hand moving her point to the smaller man in the picture beginning to speak again Thats me...Kuroyuki and yea the other one is the raikage...He was my foster parent but he's disappeared... He would let out a small sigh sitting up again scooting over a bit making room for the girl on the bed. He would then lightly pat the space next to him as if he was asking the girl to sit on the bed with him

You can sit on the bed if you like, I was about to go out training either way.His words would seem to echo in his room seeing as his was the only room in the house with hard wood floors
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:52 am

Looking at his gesture she would guess that something was there or maybe he wanted something there, lightly surveying the spot she sat down and faced towards the man and began to make a glutteral chirruping sound.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:58 am

He would look at her his left eyebrow raising some and he just put a hand onto her shoulder rubbing lightly starting to speak again Your gonna have to learn some english if your gonna be here...Can you try to do that, for me? He would move the hand from her shoulder down the side of her arm smiling gently and he lifted his arms up yawning a bit stretching his arms. After doing so he would fall back onto his pillow closing his eyes locking his fingers together over his head

You know you got some more food in the kitchen right? He would take another puff off his cigarette before putting it out. He would blow the smoke upwards and away from lilith to keep her from freaking out again
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:03 am

Blinking innocently at the fact that he was still making the strange vibrating sounds, she would go eat something but she had eaten everything in his fridge when he left her alone , much to his disgretion once he finds out. She looked up at him then out at the window, slipping the bandages over her eyes she suddenly leap frogged over Kuroyuki and ou the window as she sniffed left to right as if searching for something.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:08 am

He would grab her shirt once she tried to leap over him and tugged her back to the spot where she was and he sat up looking at her again sighing a bit before standing up and closing the window locking it then turned back to her getting ready to speak then stopped and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and started to write something down handing it to her. The paper would read 'Can you read better than you can talk?' He would watch her carefully seeing if she could read
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:11 am

Looking at the piece of paper, it was etched with strange markings much like those on jacket she then quickly fitted the piece of paper in her mouth and began to eat it as she looked up at Kuroyuki again. She become somewhat jumpy from being in the house for so long as she tried to get out the window again.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:13 am

He sighed some and nodded his head as for lilith to follow him and he walked out of his room to the front door. Once he reached the door he would open it and hold it open for lilith to go out, while waiting he pulled out his keys getting ready to lock the door behind him, He had to get in some training. Whether lilith was there or not
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:04 am

Releasing a whistle the sound waves subjected that Kuroyuki was no longer in the room, knowing this she gave a grin as she scurried out the window and onto the roof where she jumped off behind Kuroyuki so that she was now on the snow crawling around. Licking the ground she had just discovered that the cold substance on the ground was nothing more the solidified water, she continued to lick the ground to retain nourishment from the snow that melted in her mouth to make water. Stopping for a couple of mere seconds she turned back to Kuroyuki innocently with her tounge dangling from her mouth she then turned back and then continued to lick the snow.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 am

Kuroyuki would let out a light chuckle shaking his head some closing the door while walking out. Once he got the door closed he would turn around his left heel to face the door, slipped the key into the locked and locked the door. He would then turn a bit and walk away from his house going towards his training spot. He had to get some training in otherwise he could never stand in a fight with a good well trained ninja.

Exit===>Training Grounds
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:28 am

Hearing Kuroyuki leave she scratched her head some knowing that now she was alone for how ever long Kuroyuki would be meaning she had some free time to do what ever she wished. Thinking back on when she was sent into the chuunin exams she reminisced the fight she was forced into and how she had defeated the young shinobi, it was dificult where as it should have been swift and effortless. Shaking her head she began to dash on all fours to a remote location leaving behind only her foot prints.

------> exit to a training place for myself XO
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 am

[Enter From Kuroyuki Training]

Kuroyuki would walk up to his house his shirt over his shoulder only a blue fish net shirt being shown on his torso. His shirt was designed to look like full armor but that was only so he could fool everybody away from trying to hit him too much with bladed weapons until he could get real armor.

As he approached his door he pulled out his keys unlocking the house walking in throwing his wet shirt into the sink. as he walked into the kitchen headed for the fridge he would stop looking at a cabinet that was cracked open. He opened the cabinet that was once stocked with food now totally empty. He would quickly go to the fridge looking in it even the little shelves eaten, he was devastated, no money and now no food. Not to mention the raikage was missing and there were few jounin in the village meaning a mission was hard to come by unless requested from another village personally.

He closed the cabinet and fridge and sulked back into his room laying on the bed after closing his window to a crack big enough for fingers to get through. He would get under the covers the time now being about 6 at night, the sun was just starting to set and he was going to sleep with intentions to get up early and get to training.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 am

{enter from Lilith's training area}

A slight scamper was to be heard from the door as she lightly scratched the cold wood of the door in hopes that Kuroyuki would let her in, her scratching soon died down as she had lost the energy to do so and her fingers hurt to much. Making a gutteral chirping like sound she spat a portion of her saliva on the door, as it drizzled down the door a loud hissing was emitted as a quiet clean hole was burnt through the door with ease.

Limping inside she turned left from right in search of Kuroyuki, her eye bandages were on her hand's so her eyes were left unprotected and she sat down desprately as she collasped due to exhaustion.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 am

Kuroyuki would lightly open his eye then heard a weird thump in his house thus shot up to check it out. As he rushed out of his room he tripped on lilith and landed on his face. AH FUCK! GOD WHAT THE HELL IS ON MY FLOOR?! His loud voice would echo through the small house as he looked back to see what he tripped on. When he saw lilith his eyes went wide and he sat up picking her up rushing her to his bedroom setting her down on the bed and closed any source of light from the room except for a small candle.

Lilith...What happened? His eyes would full of concern and worry. He would look over the young girls body being attracted to her hands due to the slight burns, not normal burns...but chakra burns. She had been training and got hurt, this made him feel worse because he was the first one to go off and train leaving her alone. His day had just started on the wrong side.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 am

Releasing a barking like sound she sat up straight looking at her hands as if ignoring the fact that she had just been the subject of being tripped over and the loud sound that had followed. She then turned to Kuroyuki blinking some then rubbing her eyes she yawned not quiet ready to show him what she had learned.

"Wooooooosh"

She seemed to be imitating the sound of wind but then she made a sphere shape with her fingers.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:11 am

He would tilt his head slightly looking at the shape she made, he was baffled at the least. Woosh? Whats that mean lilith? He would have a confused look on his face moving his thumb to his mouth lightly chewing on his finger looking off to the side trying to figure it out, he knew they she wouldn't understand him much less give a reply. All he could do is figure it out for himself right now.
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 am

Her sound was rather interupted by a loud cracking sound that she made using not only her natural ability to amplify her voice but with some unknown gesture that she had shown when he turned away. She had placed one hand down placing the palm open facing upwards the other was spiralling above it as if shaping something.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 am

He would look back to her his eyes widening after a bit, if she was about to do that he was going to be speachless. As he watched his mind would wonder around to what other possible jutsu it could be, alot of different jutsu had some users do that kind of jesture but the main one that came to mind was the rasengan...
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:18 am

Her top hand circled around the lower hand as her charka began to be visible as if she held it in the palm of her hand, keepign it stable and in a spherical object suddenly she stopped her above hand and she held a spiralling ball of charka in her hand better known as "The Rasengan!".
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyuki Kaguya Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:21 am

He was right...some how this little girl would couldn't even speak much english managed to learn how to use the rasengan. He had to find out how one way or another Lilith...Where did you learn that?
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Kuroyuki Kaguya
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Khezu Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:23 am

Gazing at the blue ball within her palm she was intently staring at it until Kuroyuki spoke which drew her attention from the rasengan to him. Through the lapse of concentration the rasengan spiralled once more but then dissipated as the charka was lost, falling forward from the physical exhaustion and the lack of charka she softly landed on Kuroyuki's shoulder.
Lilith Khezu
Lilith Khezu
Chuunin
Chuunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next